INVALID ADDRESS

E

ECH, M.D.

Ms. Lopez, I responded to your personal reply to my e-mail address and it was rejected twice as an invalid address???? I shall be happy to try to assist you but need an valid address if you are going to ask questions of my e-mail address?

E

ECH, M.D.

I just tried to e-mail you and the ISP (airtel.net)said it was REJECTED BY SERVER??????

I then tried to use the second address and was also informed....REJECTED BY SERVER.

Sorry.

E

ECH, M.D.

I was there a long time ago......beautiful country and super nice people..........will check on your request today about electrical engineering.

E

ECH, M.D.

ReELECTRICAL ENGINEERING

I am originally from Kentucky/Georgia but have lived in the Dominican Republic since I retired in 1992.
I checked out your request on Electrical Engineering programs and NO Universities in the DR offer Electrical Engineering degrees of any kind. Only degrees in Civil Engineering. They have kind of a crazy system here where 70% of all university students are in only (7) seven fields of study!! Not very diversified to be sure and really creates a problem. CONES, their office of higher education appears to be totally out of touch with reality and the needs of the country.

J

Joan L?pez

Re: ReELECTRICAL ENGINEERING

Thank you very much for your help Ernest, I was crazy searching in internet about this, and I didn't found information about it.
Where are you living in Dominican? I'm thinking to go to live in La Romana , I was living for one year 6 years ago.

H

hillbilly

Let's get real here!!

Somebody send this person to <A HREF="http://www.pucmmsti.edu.do">www.pucmmsti.edu.do</A>

They offer degrees at the Technician and Engineering levels. They are tough degrees, however, and you have to be smart to finish the work....

Semester starts in mid August for incoming Freshmen and ends mid-December.

E

ECH, M.D.

Re: Let's get real here!!

Come on DOC, get the facts right: PUCMM in Santiago offers Electrical, Electrical-Mechanical, Electronic, Telematic and Computer Engineering degrees.
Check out <A HREF="http://www.pucmmsti.edu.do">www.pucmmsti.edu.do</A>

My apologies to Hillbilly and Joan. I was misinformed by the former DEAN of UASD who told me that only civil engineering degrees were offered in the DR. So, thank you for the information and the correction.
ECH