Work Wanted in DR

K

Kisha

If anyone has any job openings in the Dominican Republic please let me know about them. Also very interested in work exchange positions, help getting to DR and housing provided for short term.
luv023@yahoo.com

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
The Dominican Republic isn't as tiny as it looks on the map ;)
Why don't you give the experts some more information to work with, and maybe they will be able to better assist you.
What area of the country do you want to relocate to?
What are your qualifications, or type of job you would like?
Salary expectations...etc.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
If anyone has any job openings in the Dominican Republic please let me know about them. Also very interested in work exchange positions, help getting to DR and housing provided for short term.
Would you like the employer to supply a company chauffeur just for you, a translator 24 hours a day & a personal assistant to wipe certain parts??;) :cheeky: :ermm:

Come on Kisha, you'll have to put a LOT of effort into looking for a job WITHOUT the perks you mention above. Can you give us some indication as to why YOU should be employed over the multitude of Dominicans who are unemployed? Are you more qualified in any particular trade/profession than locals? Have you experience that Dominicans haven't had the opportunity to obtain? :ermm: :paranoid:

If you are coming to live in the DR you will have to become a lot more self reliant as most others here are scrabbling for their own pieces of gold! :pirate: ! ;)! HARSH words I know ............. but generally true! ~ Grahame.