Advice needed.

Jess00027

May 28, 2009
I recently met a guy in Punta Cana and just discovered the term "sanky panky". I knew I had to be careful but I guess I didn't realize just how many stories like this are out there! I would love to get advice on my situation even though I'm pretty sure I already know what people will say...

I went on the Marinarium excursion in February and quickly noticed ....... I smiled at him until he noticed me and he asked me to dance. I later met up with him that evening. He asked me if I could pay for his cab to meet me at Mangu and I said yes even though I thought it seemed shady. Not too much happened that night but then I went to his place two days later and slept with him. After this he kept saying "te quiero" along with many other sweet things. I should also add that I speak very little Spanish. My ex is Guatemalan so I know some of the romantic spanish phrases.

After that we stayed in touch. He called/texted me once or twice a week. He asked me for a phone which I'm sure is the first terrible sign! I told him straight up that I didn't want him to be interested in me because he thought I had a lot of money. So he said "nunca, nunca..." and said it was fine if I couldn't. And I didn't. He has never asked me to send him any money.

I went back a few weeks ago to see him and had an amazing time. I did fall in love with him which now I'm starting to wonder if that was completely crazy. He had to work most of the time that I was there but he was off one of the days so we went to Santo Domingo where he grew up and I met his mom. We each paid our own way for the bus and he actually paid for all of the cabs, food etc while we were in Santo Domingo.

I already bought my ticket to go back in August (which is refundable). And I was dying to go but now I'm SO skeptical. He did ask for a phone... he did try to talk me into unprotected sex... he did introduce me to his friends and family... and we have talked about getting married and him to moving to the states. Those are all serious signs. He did act like he was more interested in me moving there than him coming to the US but it seems that could have been a trick as well. Also, his calls seem to be dwindling since I've returned so maybe he's starting working someone else now.

Any advice on this from anyone? Or has anyone else been worked over by.......???

Last edited by a moderator:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I have edited the name out of your story. We tell you want to watch for and it's up to you to figure out if someone is a sankie.

Your story is loaded with warning signs.

Last edited:

canadiangirl858

Oct 17, 2006
Jess00027...Anna is right, your story is full of warning signs. Forget about this guy.
From someone who has been more than worked over by a sanky.....

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
Hate to say it.. but most definitely he's a sankie!
Run while you can before you sink in the quick sand.
Do a search on this forum for "sankiie" and you will read some amazing stories.

Ask yourself if you would date a guy back home that asks you for a cell phone or cab money.

Call me old fashion but men should'nt ask women for money.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
go anyway in august if you're strong enough not to hook up with him. i mean a lot of people "relapse" once they return to DR soil. start anew and have fun.

malikp

Aug 30, 2008
man how do these dudes do it. Im dying to be a sanky :mad:

how the hell can a man who doesnt speak one lick of english land em like that :mad:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
man how do these dudes do it. Im dying to be a sanky :mad:

how the hell can a man who doesnt speak one lick of english land em like that :mad:

Too much sun and rum on or in the head is not good for straight thinking. :laugh:

Oh come on it's Friday :cheeky:

malikp

Aug 30, 2008
Too much sun and rum on or in the head is not good for straight thinking. :laugh:

Oh come on it's Friday :cheeky:
I respect these dudes hustle. They run a marathon they dont sprint. Why when I went to cabarete, the blackest ones got the whitest women. One of my dudes spend all weekend trying to land one he was so mad. He was like " Im bout to stay in the sun from sun up to sun down to land one of them"

I was just tryna dance with em too cause my girl was ****ing me off and ruining my night and 15 gringas turned me down :mad:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Maybe he can't dance ;)

Watch the language and stay away from the colour comments please.

Thanks

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Any advice on this from anyone?

Yes, look for love in your own backyard.

Some will never learn. Stop giving it away for free!!!!!!! I bet you dont even give anyone in your hometown the time of day.:tired::tired::tired::tired::ermm:

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
All you have to do is watch the movie sanky panky..this will answer all of your questions...

Why do all of these women keep asking advise about all of their sankie boyfriends? most already know the answers to their own questions..I think this subject has been covered 1000 times, if not more...

I think i am going to start a new buisness in the DR. I'm going to buy a drill, and for a small fee use it to drill some commen sense in to these womens heads. My small fee will save them a lot of money and heartache in the long run. I will be a rich man if i advertise this on DR1....

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I'm going to buy a drill, and for a small fee use it to drill some common sense in to these womens heads.

The drill bit will have to be so large that there will be nothing left of the head after you finish drilling. So make sure you charge up front.

Same goes for the guys, too-I don't want AnnaC to think I'm being sexist.:cheeky:

Stupidity knows no gender.

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
All you have to do is watch the movie sanky panky..this will answer all of your questions...

Why do all of these women keep asking advise about all of their sankie boyfriends? most already know the answers to their own questions..I think this subject has been covered 1000 times, if not more...

I think i am going to start a new buisness in the DR. I'm going to buy a drill, and for a small fee use it to drill some commen sense in to these womens heads. My small fee will save them a lot of money and heartache in the long run. I will be a rich man if i advertise this on DR1....

RSG Inc. "We 'Drill' You Before The Sanky Does"
We offer flexible payment plans. Western union preferred.

This business model could take off with franchises at all the resort areas.

Last edited:

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
RSG Inc. "We 'Drill' You Before The Sanky Does"
We offer flexible payment plans. Western union preferred.

This business model could take off with franchises at all the resort areas.

wow 2dlight, i hope that you work in advertising,because that is one of the best slogans i have ever heard...:cheeky:

And as far as franchises in every resort, you know that all the sankies would kill you off before they allowed you to mess with their sankie inc. a better idea would be to advertise in the daily news papers here in the dr, because most of those sankies cant read anyways..

And RSG inc wont work as a business name. I had that name in a buisness many years ago, and lost a s..t load of cash.:ninja::cry: I think a better name would be Sankie Busters INC...We can also come up with some great advertising slogans.

1. with our drillin, you will save a million
2. we will drill your head, so your not a sankie sucker in bed
3.our drillin will make you holler, but it will save you your hard earned dollar
4.the only drilling in the DR that you wont catch a disease from
5.when we do a drilling job,your sankie will have to get one

Any serious interest in a Sankie Busters franchise please contact me..