DR FLIGHTS -- VIA RAY MODESTO???

S

seasoned

Anyone have experience with Ray Modesto travel? He is offering excellent flights US to DR. Would appreciate any feedback before booking.

E

Eddie

Yes, Ray is an excellent tour operator. He booked my first trip for me to Santo Domingo in March. He's booked my next trip for Memorial Day weekend. He knows the DR very well, and has discounts with TWA and hotels. I recommend him highly!

D

danie

Sesasoned, I too HIGHLY reccommend Ray Modesto. I stumbled across a fare that he posted on the internet last summer. I contacted him for my trip last August and I've been with him ever since. He has booked my last two trips to the island and is presently booking my trip in the fall. He is excellent, dependable, and trustworthy. He can tell you a million places to visit on the island. Most importantly, he ALWAYS finds the lowest price. In fact, I call him the "miracle worker" ( he knows this) because somehow he found a very cheap airfare for me at Thanksgiving time. I don't know how much searching you have done for fares but it is almost impossible to find low airfare at holliday time. Yet somehow he did!!! I strongly reccommend you book through him. You won't find anyone better!

T

Thomas

Ray da man. I've used him several times and he is very responsible and professional.

P

pepper

do ya know a "RAY MODESTO" that good in Canada

With all of these great deals and singing his praises, can I get the information on how to contact him....and even better does anyone know of a guy like this that does flights in Canada??