Nagua-info needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

titanjones

Dec 16, 2008
There is not much information concerning Nagua. Can somone answer me, how is the night life in nagua? And im dominican-american (born in NY), how safe is it for me and a gringo to visit in order to party it up and meet some hot women.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
It isn't a tourist town. You could draw unnecessary attention to yourself if the hot women happened to inadvertently be married/in partnerships. Perfectly safe to visit Nagua but for partying it up you might be better in the more touristy towns where such behaviour is more acceptable. Unless of course you have family there and all the introductions would be done through them. But somehow I don't think this is what you had in mind?

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
oops there seem to be dead bodies in one of the pictures ....I only just saw that one

Nagua. - Two young people were assassinated to shots in a fact happened afternoon of this Wednesday to only 500 meters of the freeway that this population with the municipal district of Slaughters communicates, entering by the denominated way of ?the Bitter one?.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Nagua. - Two young people were assassinated to shots in a fact happened afternoon of this Wednesday to only 500 meters of the freeway that this population with the municipal district of Slaughters communicates, entering by the denominated way of ?the Bitter one?.

Clear as mud....;)

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
There is not much information concerning Nagua. Can somone answer me, how is the night life in nagua? And im dominican-american (born in NY), how safe is it for me and a gringo to visit in order to party it up and meet some hot women.
I am a gringo thy had a new park built a few years ago there is a few bars there
i have not been for a few years i am going in June, there is a disco next door to the Central Hotel opposite the Police Station if it is still open ?
i will find out.
As my step son is there at the moment,
when he phones next. i will ask him
i have always felt safe as i have always been with the family
if you want any more info you can pm me
Here is a nice hotel to stay in on the outskirts
Hotel In Nagua - DR1 Dominican Republic Forums

LO ULTIMO: Atrapan 4 de los asaltantes de la hija de Pablito Uvi?a

Last edited:
A

apostropheman

Oh Boy!

It even has Pool Tang according to the website!
...as well as
maybe someone should send an email to this guy about his website as this is posted in the hotel section:

"They are waiting to receive in the Hotel, the most beautiful and modern in the whore region, the best comfort and elegant rooms"

this could be a graveous error as anyone not knowing the area very well would assume the hotel is in sosua.
I wonder if the owner bothered to change the website...or if he even noticed :D:bunny::bunny:

swake

Oct 27, 2002
It isn't a tourist town. You could draw unnecessary attention to yourself if the hot women happened to inadvertently be married/in partnerships. Perfectly safe to visit Nagua but for partying it up you might be better in the more touristy towns where such behaviour is more acceptable.

and nightlife happens mostly on fri sat nights like in any middle class town. Not much party on weekdays.
Nagua has some fine beach restaurants though (past Gran Madrid on the way to Sanchez)

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
Status
Not open for further replies.