Hotel Duque De Wellington

M

Mauro Ferrari

Does anyone has information on Hotel Duque De Wellington located in Santo Domingo. If so, can you please let me know ASAP?

C

Carlos Dalton

I've stayed there 4, 5 times during the past 2 years. I've always been satisfied; nice location, 1 block from the Malecon, almost direclty behind the Cinco Centenario Hotel. Within walking distance of the Colonial Zone; clean, comfortable, color TV, & AC. Most of the help is quite responsive. Free, protected parking if you have a car. Quiet [relatively] for an urban location, on a major thoroughfare. Small, quaint, Spanish in decor. Located in a neighborhood dominated by medical offices, clinics, & expensive apartments. Several nice & some inexpensive restaurants w/i easy walking distance. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

J

JAMES PAIGE

I have stayed here several times and like this hotel very much. I was just in Santo for November/December and they are adding on another floor. The bathrooms are very small and the rooms are small compared to some other apt. hotels. The location is great if you like to walk to the colonial zone or to Hotel Jaragua. Another wonderful apartment hotel is the City Apt. Hotel on calle Jose Contreras about two blocks off Maximo Gomez by UTESA (technical university). the hotel has about 5 floors and several types of rooms for rent. Their location is great for public transportation. A large supermarket, supermercado Nacional, is two blocks away as is McDonald's, Church's Fried Chicken. Go another block and you'll find Pizza Hut, Baskin Robbins, Wendy's and a great dry cleaners.