Please help!!

V

Vanessa

Hi! I really need help in finding a hotel in bavaro that is private, has good services, and is not that expensive. My husband and I are 2 twenty-two year olds. We are still in our honeymoon that's why we want a hotel that is not that crowded but offers good services. Thanks in advance.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Apple Vacations and other tour operators have very attractively priced packages to Punta Cana hotels. Also, if you honeymoon in an off season period, the rates will be even lower.

N

Natasha

Hi there,

I would suggest that you take the time and the little extra effort to go to Samana. I myself, don't know of any "private" and secluded hotels in Bavaro. Well, someone here mentioned last year a B&B near Bavaro called Cortecito Inn, but that is all. There are secluded beaches in Punta Cana area for sure, you will just have to take a tent and camp there :)

As for Samana, I think this place definitely offers what you're looking for. You can find small inns and hotels for very reasonable prices. There are tons of hotels to choose from. If you need more information, why don't you send Andy an e-mail. He is the owner of El Marinique Resort in Las Galeras, Samana, and a regular contributor on this board.

The following are just a small list of options in Samana:

El Marinique Resort

Villa Serena

Club Bonito

El Portillo Beach Resort

Gran Bahia Hotel

Casa Marina Bay

Also, try to look at debbiesdominicantravel.com for extensive reviews of resorts in the DR by independet travellers.

Hope this helps,

Natasha

G

Gerhard

Take Stefan's place!
Located at Bavaros' Playa Cortesito right on the beach, next to the famous Captn Cook Restaurant. He has 5 rooms, charges 35US per night (breakfast included) you can use the kitchen the supermarket is across the street- perfect.
His telephone number is 809 552 0780