Another victim

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
This e-mail I received this morning, let this be a lesson for all you lonely people out there.

Frank,

????? here regarding the rental of your apartment in Juan Dolio. Very long story short, the man that me and my children were suppose to be coming and spending the summer with there in the DR, has a wife and children, of which I apparently have been supporting for the last few months. I had him investigated this past week and the investigation ended yesterday with this information. Needless to say, I will not be stepping one foot inside of this country. I know that I have to cut my loses for the month of June rent. I hope that you will reimburse my security deposit on my credit card, even if it's not until the end of the month. I do not know if he will try to still come there with his wife and children knowing that I have it paid for this whole month. You may want to let the people that work there be aware of who he is. He is a very cunning individual that can be very persuasive. I can forward you a picture if you think that is necessary. I apologize for any inconvenience, and I hope that you can rent this unit out the rest of the summer. Please get back to me as soon as possible

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Question, if she paid a security depost, a months rent and the lease/contract is in her name, you have the right to refuse him entrance right?

I'm sure you can tell him (if he shows up) that the contract/lease was canceled and all her money was returned.

I know it isn't your intention to get advice by posting this but I wondered about the legalities. ;)

Jun 18, 2007
She didn't happen to be 53 years old, was she? (LOL)

www.dr1.com/forums/clown-bin/92089-ddd-love-story-movie.html

Gregg

No, she?s 34, fairly good looking and recently widowed, she came last month to the DR to look at the apartment which she intended to rent for 3 months. She also introduced me to her Sanky who gave me the creeps from the moment I laid eyes on him, he had Sanky written all over him but I couldn?t say nothing since I didn?t have any proof. I feel really bad for her but what can I say one has to pay for each decision one makes.

Jun 18, 2007
Question, if she paid a security depost, a months rent and the lease/contract is in her name, you have the right to refuse him entrance right?

I'm sure you can tell him (if he shows up) that the contract/lease was canceled and all her money was returned.

I know it isn't your intention to get advice by posting this but I wondered about the legalities. ;)

Anna, I didn?t post this as a question, I?ve been in this biz quite a few years and there?s no way I?ll let him into the apartment. As a matter of fact I probably give him an ass kicking if he shows up!!!!
I posted this as a warning for people who have no game what so ever and are trying to find love in all the wrong places.

Reactions: laurajane

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Anna, I didn?t post this as a question, I?ve been in this biz quite a few years and there?s no way I?ll let him into the apartment. As a matter of fact I probably give him an ass kicking if he shows up!!!!
I posted this as a warning for people who have no game what so ever and are trying to find love in all the wrong places.

Thanks for educating all of us that have no game what so ever frank.What started out as a informative post,was ruined by your know it all,your one of the only smart gringos in the DR insult about having no game....A lot of you guys contribute a lot of good information to people, but seem to think that everyone involved with a dominican is a sucker, except you know it all dominican relationship experts.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
A lot of you guys contribute a lot of good information to people, but seem to think that everyone involved with a dominican is a sucker, except you know it all dominican relationship experts.

But isn't Frank R himself married to a Dominicana? Post 11 here:
http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/88337-moving-there-u-s-2.html

He wasn't saying everyone involved with a Dominican is a sucker. He was saying there are people who already are gullible, needy and desperate and if they come here they will be identified and eaten for breakfast. And who is going to disagree with that? H'mmmm?

Mack

Jan 10, 2009
rsg,
You are so defensive.
I thought from your previous posts you were in tune with the pitfalls.
i still can not figure out the agenda on most of these women here. I dont trust any of them
Are you in love but afraid of being suckered?
What's it all about?
Mack.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Thanks for educating all of us that have no game what so ever frank.What started out as a informative post,was ruined by your know it all,your one of the only smart gringos in the DR insult about having no game....A lot of you guys contribute a lot of good information to people, but seem to think that everyone involved with a dominican is a sucker, except you know it all dominican relationship experts.

Hit a soft spot, rsg! Very informative post, and I for one, am glad this woman saw the light on this individual before it cost her more, both financially and emotionally.

Jun 18, 2007

RSG, as Lambada pointed out I?ve been with a Dominican woman for 7 years now but living with her 5 years abroad before I moved here 2 years ago. I don?t consider myself an expert on Dominican relationships but I?ve been around the block more than a few times and have dealt in my life with the worst scum of the earth as well as with heads of state and royalty. This has given me quite a bit of experience and a lot of game that most people living their protected lives never will obtain.
Left home at the age of 18 and moved to the other side of the world making a life of my own and have lived in 6 countries on 3 continents so far. I?m not like a tourist who hardly has been outside of his country, who doesn?t speak the language and falls head over heels for the first person who tickles his or her fancy.
I do consider myself though being a person with a lot of worldly experience.
By the way I?m not a gringo, I?m German.
I feel a little frustration in your post, they played you?;)

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
RSG, as Lambada pointed out I?ve been with a Dominican woman for 7 years now but living with her 5 years abroad before I moved here 2 years ago. I don?t consider myself an expert on Dominican relationships but I?ve been around the block more than a few times and have dealt in my life with the worst scum of the earth as well as with heads of state and royalty. This has given me quite a bit of experience and a lot of game that most people living their protected lives never will obtain.
Left home at the age of 18 and moved to the other side of the world making a life of my own and have lived in 6 countries on 3 continents so far. I?m not like a tourist who hardly has been outside of his country, who doesn?t speak the language and falls head over heels for the first person who tickles his or her fancy.
I do consider myself though being a person with a lot of worldly experience.
By the way I?m not a gringo, I?m German.
I feel a little frustration in your post, they played you?;)

You misunderstood my point frank,I just thought your comment about PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO GAME, was a stupid statement to make.Having no game is not the only reason people fall so stupidly in love in the DR.

And it is a fact that most of you expats that live here in the DR think that you's are the only people who found that special one in a million dominican,and that everyone else is just a sucker.Follow this rule, follow that rule, your stupid, your a sucker, etc.. etc...I applaud you and all the other DR1 members for all you worldly experiences, but your experiences do not make you guys experts on everything dominican....

And sorry to inform you i have not been played.

Jun 18, 2007
You misunderstood my point frank,I just thought your comment about PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO GAME, was a stupid statement to make.Having no game is not the only reason people fall so stupidly in love in the DR.

And it is a fact that most of you expats that live here in the DR think that you's are the only people who found that special one in a million dominican,and that everyone else is just a sucker.Follow this rule, follow that rule, your stupid, your a sucker, etc.. etc...I applaud you and all the other DR1 members for all you worldly experiences, but your experiences do not make you guys experts on everything dominican....

And sorry to inform you i have not been played.

First of all I?m glad you didn?t get played so don?t be sorry. Secondly and again I?m not an expert on Dominican life, I just know life in general.
Thirdly I never stated that I found the one in a million and that everyone else is a sucker and I don?t tell people to follow any rules, I know of quite a few successful relationships between foreigners and Dominicans
Fourthly my comment on people having no game is not just a comment but an observation of 15 years living in Latin America. The things I have seen here in the DR I?ve seen them all over. Tourists blinded by the sun and the easiness of getting laid here, experiencing a life they never knew before makes them loose any common sense they had and therefore lowering their guard. People making "stupid" mistakes they would never make in their home country and you know why? THEY`VE GOT NO GAME!!!!

Reactions: AlaninDR

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Fourthly my comment on people having no game is not just a comment but an observation of 15 years living in Latin America. The things I have seen here in the DR I?ve seen them all over. Tourists blinded by the sun and the easiness of getting laid here, experiencing a life they never knew before makes them loose any common sense they had and therefore lowering their guard. People making "stupid" mistakes they would never make in their home country and you know why? THEY`VE GOT NO GAME!!!!

A truer word has never been spoken on DR1!

dalila05

Bronze
Aug 9, 2008
republicadominicana.bbactif.com
well i think frank post is very informative and not offensive at all.
he doesnt slag relation between dominican and foreigners but explain a genuine situation who unfortunately can happens a lot there.
im married to a dominican and i dont pretend mine is DDD and not a expert at all. but im quite good to feel the sanky vibes from anybody there.

Canadianguy

Sep 30, 2009
Here is one "happy ending" story

I have read the threads for a while and could not resisit to share a story, so I have registered to the forum... Yahooo !

Now, it did not happend to me by to my friend. However, he would never share it and I would not mention names here. There it goes. He is my best friend and we hang out and went through anything and everything together, therefore his happy marriage made me happy and sad simultaneously. I was happy for my buddy and sad because our fun party days were over..

His wife was adorable and lovely, like a sister to me. And what amazed me is that she soon became a good addition to our crowd. Needless to say, trust and understanding seemed to be a base of their marriage. One year after a marriage she decided to have a girls vacation. No guys allowed ! Well hard-working girls deserve it and she was working hard for their future together.

And off they go, for a week in a resort in Punta Cana. She comes back as if everything is fine.

An important detail, my friend is a very rational and practical dude and he budgets everything. Six months later he discovered that every months few hundred dollars misteriously disappear. I will leave out the part where he finds out about a sanky that gets regular Western Union paychecks.

To make a long story short, following a painful divorce I had to cheer my friend up, so I said we have to freshen up a bit and go on vacation. As much as I did not want him to be hurt I could not talk him out of going to the same resort where his ex-wife went.

We went there, he found the guy (he was already working in a sister-hotel and bearing another nickname). We have spent an entire week intimidating this piece of s&$t , making fun of him, complaining about him etc.
After all he ran into problems with the hotel management and hopefully got fired and rotten in his cardboard cabana.

Hence here is the word to all sankies. No matter what you do, and no matter how hard you try we can make your life so miserable you would cry.

Cheers to all sankies victims. Do not fall for their lies, those guys are disgusting and deserve to stay in deep s&$t where they belong.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
I have read the threads for a while and could not resisit to share a story, so I have registered to the forum... Yahooo !

Now, it did not happend to me by to my friend. However, he would never share it and I would not mention names here. There it goes. He is my best friend and we hang out and went through anything and everything together, therefore his happy marriage made me happy and sad simultaneously. I was happy for my buddy and sad because our fun party days were over..

His wife was adorable and lovely, like a sister to me. And what amazed me is that she soon became a good addition to our crowd. Needless to say, trust and understanding seemed to be a base of their marriage. One year after a marriage she decided to have a girls vacation. No guys allowed ! Well hard-working girls deserve it and she was working hard for their future together.

And off they go, for a week in a resort in Punta Cana. She comes back as if everything is fine.

An important detail, my friend is a very rational and practical dude and he budgets everything. Six months later he discovered that every months few hundred dollars misteriously disappear. I will leave out the part where he finds out about a sanky that gets regular Western Union paychecks.

To make a long story short, following a painful divorce I had to cheer my friend up, so I said we have to freshen up a bit and go on vacation. As much as I did not want him to be hurt I could not talk him out of going to the same resort where his ex-wife went.

We went there, he found the guy (he was already working in a sister-hotel and bearing another nickname). We have spent an entire week intimidating this piece of s&$t , making fun of him, complaining about him etc.
After all he ran into problems with the hotel management and hopefully got fired and rotten in his cardboard cabana.

Hence here is the word to all sankies. No matter what you do, and no matter how hard you try we can make your life so miserable you would cry.

Cheers to all sankies victims. Do not fall for their lies, those guys are disgusting and deserve to stay in deep s&$t where they belong.

Y ese maldito loco de donde salio?? Not trying to defend sankies, but this is pathetic.

Canadianguy

Sep 30, 2009
Listen, I do not know what you said there in Spanish, I understand "loco" though, so if it was your way to present yourself then nice to meet you, my name is Nick

Kajuilito

Sep 12, 2009
CanadianGUY, way to shift the blame. Unless that sanky put a gun to your friends ex-wifes head, SHE is the only one responsible for her infidelity. She was not a victim in ANY sense of the word. Your friend IS a victim but not of sankies, he is a VICTIM OF HIS UNFAITHFUL WIFE. If you want to make someones life miserable SHE is the only right target. Your actions are petty and misguided. Denial is a mutha....

If it wasnt a sanky it wouldve been a guy back home....or maybe that happened too! Its obvious she didnt respect him or their marriage so whos to say that never happened?