Miracle Fruit

Taylor

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Jan 28, 2005
I have a few Miracle Fruit seedlings if anyone wants to trade. For those who don't know, Miracle Fruit produces berries that cause sour foods (such as lemons and limes) subsequently consumed to taste sweet.

Really fun plant to add to any collection!

Drake

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
miracle fruit

I happen to have a tree that is full of fruit right now. Its related to the coffee tree and the fruit looks allot like coffee beans. I also know someone who sells the bushes. I am in the Cotui area.

DannyB

Jun 9, 2009
Yeah I have been getting seeds and different plants in various stages of growth from Miracle Fruit Hut - Buy Miracle Fruit One of the Largest suppliers in the U.S and Internationally.

The benefit is that you can buy them 2 n a half years already grown which is helpful as they do not produce berries until that amount of time assuming you would like to experience the miracle fruit pretty much right away.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Drake: Maybe I'll look you up when I'm back down in Cotui area. Would love to have a couple of these for my house. My Grandpa is tending the house and he loves to grow different types of plants.

Tropicdude

May 26, 2009
I have on of these plants, also got it from Alfonso in Cotui, its a bit of a slow grower, but cant wait to have miracle fruit berries :)