Need Help Finding a Wedding Location

Status
Not open for further replies.

jusblaze

Jan 20, 2005
www.cliff-moore.com
I am getting married in Cabarete in mid September. But is having trouble finding a location. Ideally we would like to have a beach wedding ceremony and the reception at a private villa on the beach. It would be nice if the villa had a pool and could accommodate up to 30 guests. The problem is that we only need the villa for the one day. Even tho its the low season no one wants to rent out for the single day. Any suggestions??

Terpsichore

Apr 17, 2009
have you tried Seahorse Ranch? My sister got married at a beautiful villa there last year. It was ocean front, but no beach. It didn't matter because the waves crashing against the coral behind them during the ceremony was breathtaking! It had a huge pool and pool deck that we had the reception around, as well. It was a wonderful experience for her family and guest. Hope that helps!

Jan 17, 2009
If you can't get a Villa, I suggest you look into El Velero in Cabarete. The grounds and view are just fantastic. You can check traveler's pictures on tripadvisor.com.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
You might want to try Chez Arsenio at Hideaway Beach - it is about 4 Km from Cabarete towards Sosua. Tel: 809 571 9948 Cel: 809 867 0801
Special Occassion Coordinator, Kellie M. Cruz: 829-959-1962
E-mail: restaurantechezarsenio@hotmail.com

Details are on the Sosua News Good Restaurant guide -http://www.sosuanews.com/restaurantguide/index.php?ID=22&article=1

It might be worth a try

Olly

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Chez Arsenio at Hideaway is great. I believe he is hosting a wedding mid June also. The place is great.

49erman

On Vacation!
Sep 3, 2006
The Iberostar in Punta Cana was a great venue for a wedding I went to a few months back...

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
I am getting married in Cabarete in mid September. But is having trouble finding a location. Ideally we would like to have a beach wedding ceremony and the reception at a private villa on the beach. It would be nice if the villa had a pool and could accommodate up to 30 guests. The problem is that we only need the villa for the one day. Even tho its the low season no one wants to rent out for the single day. Any suggestions??

Try Velero Beach Resort (Velero Beach Resort; Dominican Republic Luxury Vacation Resort Hotel & Luxury Condo Rentals), in Cabarete. They do excellent weddings and since it is a condo/hotel you have everything you need. The place is amazing!

laurar

Jun 19, 2008
We were married at the Piergiorgio Palace Hotel last May and it was fabulous you can pm me if you want to see some photos - stunning location, wonderful dinner, hair stylist was amazing, wedding coordinator was the absolute best!

Ben

Feb 2, 2004
Our daughter's wedding in Dec was on the beach at Embocca in Cabarete. They did a nice job. We had about 60 people.

thelady

Dec 16, 2007
Try Ocean Village in Sousa, they have a stunning wedding place beside their infinity pool on the ocean and a place for the reception right there on the beach. beautiful spot. On east side of Sousa.

Status
Not open for further replies.