RE:Rumba Heavens Resort

M

Milli

RE:Rumba Heavens Resort

My friends are planning our next trip back to the Dr again and would like to know, what Canadian tour company offers this resort in their brochures. I dont recall ever seeing this resort in the brochures or maybe3 never noticed it, until this vacation we hung out at the disco at this resort.

M

Mistie

Hi MIlli

I still have all the books and I can't find Heavens in any of them. I think it was in our Conquest book out of Halifax but that is the only book I can't find. It is not in World of Vacations, Air Transat, Alba Tours, Signature or Air Canada Vacations. Flora

H

helen

Milli, You can book through Regent Holidays for this resort. It has a 3 1/2 star classification. Just click on link to go to regent holidays for more details.

L

lorri

It is a great hotel it is one of the smaller ones. But my friend and i usually stay there and it is really good. The staff takes great care of you and if you are at Andromeda the disco you can crawl back to your room and not have to worry about getting a taxi. I have stayed there about 7 times. If you need any more info e-mail me. It is regent holidays that carries this hotel. Have fun...