Which university is better, INTEC or UNIBE? Which deals better USA students?

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007
INTEC or UNIBE better in Santo Domingo? Which is better for students from the USA? Is medical school better at INTEC or UNIBE?

Roshe!

Nov 30, 2008
passion.sitesell.com
depends

If you are looking at the best for an English speaking American who speaks little or no Spanish,l would advice Unibe.They seems to be having a lot American students coming down for their English medical programme,it's cheaper compared to the US to study in DR.

Intec dont have the English medical programme.lt is cheaper than Unibe.Medical degree earned in Intec is recognised in the US.lt is rated as one of top six Universities in DR for studying Medicine.

Your choice will depend on size of your pocket,fluency in English/Spanish,the part of US you will practice as an MD.

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007
If you are looking at the best for an English speaking American who speaks little or no Spanish,l would advice Unibe.They seems to be having a lot American students coming down for their English medical programme,it's cheaper compared to the US to study in DR.

Intec dont have the English medical programme.lt is cheaper than Unibe.Medical degree earned in Intec is recognised in the US.lt is rated as one of top six Universities in DR for studying Medicine.

Your choice will depend on size of your pocket,fluency in English/Spanish,the part of US you will practice as an MD.

UNIBE wants 4500 us dollars a semester for medical school. But, INTEC only wants 1000 us dollars a semester for medical school. I sent INTEC my application by FedEx but they have not bothered to given me an type of response by e-mail or written mail. I am pretty sure that all medical classes at INTEC are in spanish which is no problem for me. It seems that INTEC does not have any US students. Well, if UNIBE does not handle their business better INTEC then I guess I will go to Pepperdine University in California with a price tag of 55000 us dollars per year.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Do you really want to be a doctor? Are you a Dominican?

Could you live in Santiago?

Your best bet for Med School, in Spanish, is PUCMM in Santiago. They have recently revamped their curriculum to provide better training for passing the famous boards, needed to get into any residency program in the US.

PUCMM is probably on a plane with INTEC as far as money goes.

Cordially,

HB

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007
Do you really want to be a doctor? Are you a Dominican?

Could you live in Santiago?

Your best bet for Med School, in Spanish, is PUCMM in Santiago. They have recently revamped their curriculum to provide better training for passing the famous boards, needed to get into any residency program in the US.

PUCMM is probably on a plane with INTEC as far as money goes.

Cordially,

HB

Yes, I could live in Santiago. I hear that Santiago is a bit cleaner then Santo Domingo and the people are friendlier. I want to practice plastic suregry in the Dominican Republic so I hope I can do my residency program in the DR. I will look PUCMM in Santiago up on the internet.