Vin Diesel stays in the hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

minerva_feliz

May 4, 2009
right...

That's a "hood"? It looks nicer than where I live, lol. What sector was that? I really doubt that he slept there, he probably waved for 10 more minutes and sped off in his luxury suv to the intercontinental or casa de campo. But props to him anyway for getting out of a hotel/resort area and seeing some of the real DR.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Doesn't he have friends or family in Villa Juana in the capital? That could be VJ or Villa Consuelo.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Right! Somebody close this thing, the guy is a jerk..

why is he a jerk? because he is rich and gets paid a lot of money to do what he loves..Vin is a frequent visitor to the Island and has many friends here, jealousy sucks.......

Mar 2, 2008
I'm sure Vin is a good ol' boy, who just likes to kick back with the homeys, and I guess this is pertinent since he makes frequent visits to the DR. Whatever.

However, I'm not sure exactly what it is he does. To me, he appears to be just another one of those people who is famous for being famous, and I am not aware of any meaningful contribution he has made to society.

I could be wrong, but it seems that he is just one more pretty face, out on the town, making the latest fashion statement, with little more to offer humanity than a picture-perfect parting flick of the wrist.

And no, I don't know him personally, nor do I really care to.

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Vin Diesel is only the most hardcore ex-bouncer, action star in the world! When he comes to the dominican republic, he doesnt become aplatanao, the dominican republic becomes Vin Dieseled.

Mar 2, 2008
"Vin Diesel is only the most hardcore ex-bouncer, action star in the world! When he comes to the dominican republic, he doesnt become aplatanao, the dominican republic becomes Vin Dieseled."

How could I have been so mistaken. And here I thought he was just another hardcore ex-bouncer, action star who lived a meaningless and hedonist existence.

It just goes to show ya.

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Meaningless? Vin Diesels contribution won't be seen for years, when the children of the dozens of women whom he enpregnated in his short stay grow up to become Major league ballers, heads of states, bouncers, and hard core action stars like himself.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Jealousy?!?! You've got to be kidding! Have you heard the story about him having a girl kicked out of a local disco because she refused his advances?

Gossip and rumors, and i think the jealousy in all of us comes out when such a un-talented actor makes it so big with no acting skills at all.But hey, god bless him if people want to pay to see his movies..

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Untalented? Vin Diesel didn't even fly to the DR, he pole vaulted from Florida using only his XXXX, and you call him untalented...

...And as far as stories go, there are a lot worse going around. The girl was probably not worthy of the Vin.

minerva_feliz

May 4, 2009
He's no Chuck Norris

Untalented? Vin Diesel didn't even fly to the DR, he pole vaulted from Florida using only his XXXX, and you call him untalented...

...And as far as stories go, there are a lot worse going around. The girl was probably not worthy of the Vin.

C'mon, he doesn't deserve to be promoted to Chuck Norris status in his abilities.

Are there any other celebrities that come here a lot, that have some gossip or funny story related to their trip here? Only famous person I have seen here is Hillary Clinton.

I think someone should start a thread on celebrity spotting in the DR, where people post pics if they got one. ;)

malikp

Aug 30, 2008
I'm sure Vin is a good ol' boy, who just likes to kick back with the homeys, and I guess this is pertinent since he makes frequent visits to the DR. Whatever.

However, I'm not sure exactly what it is he does. To me, he appears to be just another one of those people who is famous for being famous, and I am not aware of any meaningful contribution he has made to society.

I could be wrong, but it seems that he is just one more pretty face, out on the town, making the latest fashion statement, with little more to offer humanity than a picture-perfect parting flick of the wrist.

And no, I don't know him personally, nor do I really care to.
he's done more than you, guranteed.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
29kxi00.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.