New York entry clearence for uk spouse visa

clarkeyl

Aug 8, 2008
Hi my DR1 Friends,

Well im waiting on the entry clearence officer in New York to send my husbands bundle here to the UK for his appeal......They sent me an email on 6th April stating the bundle will leave their office within the next 4 weeks from that date well... 10 weeks later still no bundle and guess what the email they sent me states that i can not respond as its an automated message??? so can any one help me out here with how i can contact them and PESTER THEM TO SEND THIS BUNDLE TO THE UK!!! ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If I remember correctly your spouse is still waiting to immigrate to the UK?

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
You can contact them on the following email address, making sure you state your application number in the title of the email:

visa_complaintsny@fco.gov.uk

This is the only way to contact then directly about your application (so I am told by the embassy in SD). I contacted them on this email even though I wasn't making a complaint and they replied the next day.

There have been delays in the NY office in the last month due to system upgrades so this may have affected your case? Anyway, email them and i am sure they will reply.

Hope it all works out for you

Daydream

clarkeyl

Aug 8, 2008
Yes Anna C your correct my husbands visa was refused for the 2nd time in Febuary!!! i appealed in Febuary too and the ECO New York have until July 9 to send all the paper work to the AIT here in the UK...so i can have my hearing but as yet no paperwork has been recieved:devious::angry:

Thanks Daydreamer i have email via that address 3 times and had no response but ill keep trying..

clarkeyl

Aug 8, 2008
hearing date

hi all today i got my husbands hearing date it will take place Augest 5th 09 here in the UK with the praise of GOD i may have mi Amor aqui in September:cheeky:

SteveS

Apr 15, 2008
Yes Anna C your correct my husbands visa was refused for the 2nd time in Febuary!!! i appealed in Febuary too and the ECO New York have until July 9 to send all the paper work to the AIT here in the UK...so i can have my hearing but as yet no paperwork has been recieved:devious::angry:

Thanks Daydreamer i have email via that address 3 times and had no response but ill keep trying..

Its likely because they will not ever discuss an ongoing visa application until a decision has been made. I think the uk consular website says as much.

I got a response from that email address within a few hours, but was because they'd billed my credit card twice with $295........!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
hi all today i got my husbands hearing date it will take place Augest 5th 09 here in the UK with the praise of GOD i may have mi Amor aqui in September:cheeky:

I'm having a somewhat dizzy day with all this heat in Canada :cheeky: but I'm I reading this right? Is it only you that will be attending the hearing in the UK? That would make sense if your husband is still in the DR right.

Good luck

clarkeyl

Aug 8, 2008
Yes Anna C just me will attend the hearing oh and my lawyer of course...
Dalila- Thanx chica maybe we'll be meeting up before this year ends..