Looking For Nanny/Housekeeping Position in DR

K

Kisha

I am looking for a nanny/housekeeping position and wonder if anyone is looking to hire someone for this. Also wondering if anyone knows where to go online to find a position like this in the Dominican Republic. Please reply with any information you may have or if you have a position available. Thanks

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I am looking for a nanny/housekeeping position and wonder if anyone is looking to hire someone for this. Also wondering if anyone knows where to go online to find a position like this in the Dominican Republic. Please reply with any information you may have or if you have a position available. Thanks

Hi Kisha, are you really looking for a job that pays a whole RD$5000,- per month?

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I think it would be a good idea to specify what area of the country you want to work in?
You may get more responses if you specify the area...

Also...as Frank says...I hope you are aware you won`t be making much more than $5000pesos a month, even working for many hours 6 days a week.....

OU812

Jun 15, 2009

Kisha,

why not look on Elance, I don't know what skills you have, but you can be self employed working from home if you have a computer and head phones if required. I believe they charge about $15.00 US or so to join, than you can bid on posted jobs that match your skills. If you win the bid, you get the job. This all depends on what you can do...Web Design, Data Entry, Telemarketing, etc..Some of these jobs pay very well..100,000 over 2-3 Years of work. Some jobs do not require a w-9 for tax, so the money is clear, but i would always file to be safe. Also, being here in the DR, you don't need that much. You can live real well on $200.00 a week, that's almost 30,000 peso's.. Just a thought...

Noel

Kisha,

why not look on Elance, I don't know what skills you have, but you can be self employed working from home if you have a computer and head phones if required. I believe they charge about $15.00 US or so to join, than you can bid on posted jobs that match your skills. If you win the bid, you get the job. This all depends on what you can do...Web Design, Data Entry, Telemarketing, etc..Some of these jobs pay very well..100,000 over 2-3 Years of work. Some jobs do not require a w-9 for tax, so the money is clear, but i would always file to be safe. Also, being here in the DR, you don't need that much. You can live real well on $200.00 a week, that's almost 30,000 peso's.. Just a thought...

Noel

If she had those skills she would not be looking for a job as a nany or housekeeper!!!!