Need one way ticket to Europe

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I'm going to be looking for a one way ticket to any major airport in Europe. (preferably from POP, but STI or SDQ will do)
If nothing has changed, one could buy a standby ticket on one of the charters for some odd $250 US.
If you have the contact info for the travel reps who handle that type of thing, could you post it here or PM me please?
Thanks, Marco.
PS: England, Germany, Holland, etc. It's all good. I'll just be flying on out the same day to Morocco.

A

apostropheman

They sure miss him!!! :)

You're missing the camels?

I'm sorry Marc I couldn't help myself ;)
6a00d83451d0ed69e200e54f1a427c8834-.jpg

dsc01509_1.jpg

;):cheeky::bunny::bunny:

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I'm going to be looking for a one way ticket to any major airport in Europe. (preferably from POP, but STI or SDQ will do)
If nothing has changed, one could buy a standby ticket on one of the charters for some odd $250 US.
If you have the contact info for the travel reps who handle that type of thing, could you post it here or PM me please?
Thanks, Marco.
PS: England, Germany, Holland, etc. It's all good. I'll just be flying on out the same day to Morocco.

Cheapest, best deal is surely late booking from POP - BRU with Jetairfly.com which I believe is the way you returned last trip. When you looking to go?