Re: ...it takes two to merengue!

B

Bob Saunders

I have yet to live with my Dominican wife full time, but i can already see that there will have to be many comprimises by both of us, especially in the child rearing methods. I have two boys, age 15 and 12 and she has a ten year old. I can not say that Dominican ways are better than Canadian and believe me, Canadians are not American in our culture although there are some strong and not so welcome influences. With love and strong communication and most important of all, good listening skills we will overcome all. My wife is very intelligent and well spoken, I think we can take the best of both cultures, throw the rest away and we'll both be better people for it. Some interesting opinions out there. Excellent comments LCesar and Natasha.

A

Angela

I just have to say that I love to hear from the people that have realtionships with Dominicans, either male or female, that have good things to say! There are so many people that think so negatively, and I look forward to showing all, that my'n will also have a "happy ending"! Like any other realtionship, it takes work, but what relationship doesn't??

Thanks and I'd love to hear more happy endings!!!!

Angela