Punta Cana- Excursions- Jeep Safari?

M

mark

I had the luxury of speaking with a friend of my roomates - Who has just returned from Bavaro Beach Resort on 5-11-00- Since I am leaving for Punta Cana this Friday 5-19-00 - His information was fantastic..He spoke of this excursion he did - Jeep Safari- he said it was all day trip - It was $80 u.s. - The kicker is that they let you drive the Jeep, 2 Couples per Jeep- I guess its like a guided tour- a follow the leader type deal- Anyone that has done this trip- I would really appreciate information.
Thanks,
Mark

D

Daphnee Mercer

I have done the jeep safari, and it is amazing, one of the best trips there are. But take my advice, looki around for prices, cause I only paid $30.00 for a full day jeep safari with "rum runners: DO NOT BUY YOUR EXCUSIONS AT YOUR HOTEL. yOU WILL FIND a much better deal elsewhere.

C

Crystal

What do you do on this trip, what do you see!! Where did you go to get that price of $30.00. I am going in June with my family, the three us an another family. Do you know of other things to do. And where do you go to get best deals (PRICES). Thank you!!

M

mark

Daphnee - Need your pick here..

Hey thanks for your information.. I will be staying 7 nights @ the Melia Tropical - I am leaving for DR on Friday May 19..
I wanted to do 3 excursions - but If I could only do 2, I need
an opinion- I have to do an Intro Scuba course through the hotel - I have never been diving before - SO I have promised myself that I am doing it in Punta Cana . So that leaves one other trip with two choices remaining- Jeep Safari or Saona Island ? which in your opinion.. Thanks ,
Mark