Affordable small office space

Norteman

Dec 15, 2008
Looking for affordable office space in SD city center or surrounding areas.

Possibly shared space thats very cheap as all i really need is a desk, phone and internet access for one individual to make phone calls for 8 hours per day in a somewhat undisturbed privacy.
Does this exist? does anyone know of any shared office space due to someones office downsizing.

Thanks in advance!

Mason3000

Aug 2, 2008
Try this one.....El Conde/Jose Reyes (Municipal Parking Garage), new, electric, water, internet, backup generator, phone, shared secretary included....RD$10,000 a month.

809-687-5602

bombers85

Sep 28, 2009
Hi, I just wanted to bump this thread just in case the OP or anyone else could chime in with experiences with renting a shared office space.

I tried calling the number posted above, but the language barrier was too big for me to get any information...

Anyone have any websites or extra info (pictures, address, specifics etc) of the above suggestion?

Thanks!

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
Hi, I just wanted to bump this thread just in case the OP or anyone else could chime in with experiences with renting a shared office space.

I tried calling the number posted above, but the language barrier was too big for me to get any information...

Anyone have any websites or extra info (pictures, address, specifics etc) of the above suggestion?

Thanks!

I would contact John Boyter at Boyter Island Properties. He deals with commercial office space. Great guy and speaks fluent English. His contact info is:

boyterisland@hotmail.com
809 533 9443

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008

Thanks!

Send a PM to Mason above-he has some good connections in the real estate game as well.