Election fraud

M

Muy Freco

The voting was done in a two step process. First, people got in line to register, where they handed over their ID's. Then they were called in to vote, supposedly in the order in which they registered.

I was told by several people that voted in Andres that they pulled the people that were going to vote white (Hipolito) out of line and let them in first. Many of the frustrated voters that had showed up very early to get in line got mad and went home without voting. In my opinion, that makes this election a fraud.

Muy Freco.

C

Claudia

The only people who were voting first were old people and pregnant women. (Many of them may have been from the PRD, who knows), but remember every party had at least two of their people there, so it's hard to believe that they were letting these people do such things!

M

Muy Freco

If you weren't there (the school in Andres), you don't know. Several people that were there (and do not know eachother) have confirmed this account. The last person to confirm it directly to me was somebody that works at the airport. It happened during the female vote.

Every party had at least two of their people there? What a joke. It was utter chaos at the school I was at during the election. I was there for both the morning and afternoon session. There were thousands of voters and even more onlookers, JCE officials, police, military, ...

The other people they let in ahead were those that were carrying small children. Believe me, it happened. They pulled the people that were going to vote white (Hipolito) out of line and let them in first. Many of the frustrated voters that had showed up very early to get in line got mad and went home without voting.

Other intimidation including people yelling, "anybody who votes purple dies!" Once inside, the people were told to quiet down or their vote would be nullified.

Muy Freco

N

Natasha

Regarding the last sentence of your post, I've personally seen that happened. They all do it, all those delirious fanatics from each party. Heck, I just saw a PLD supporter claiming on Univision that if there's no second round, the country will burn. And for the record, I would have voted Purple.

Regards,
Natasha

M

MT

I AM REALLY LOVING THIS. THAT IS THE SAME WAY WE FELT IN 96. ENJOY THE RIDE, WE ARE BACK.
A PARTY MEMBER.

C

Claudia

I can only tell you what I saw. And YES, THERE WAS FRAUD!!!!!, what about all the tables that they didn't count because the "actas" just dissapeared God knows HOW????????? (the funny thing is that the white party still had the mayority of votes! What about all the people who got their cedulas taken away from them just because they were dark skin complection and / or were haitians who were legal citizens?