Piruetas Air Show Santo Domingo

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Mr. Lu takes you through the good times and the chaos of the Piruetas Air Show 2009 at the Air Force Base in San Isidro. This is video you don't want to miss....

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7T3rfZSY-9U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7T3rfZSY-9U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Excellent video.

It is very nice that we get to see these events, for people that think the DR is just about sunshine, beaches and Presidente beer.;)

There is SOOO much more going on...thanks Robert and Mr. Lu.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
A tip of the hat to Mr. Lu!!! Very good shooting...

Hey did you take a change of undies??? Seems like you got a little out of "focus" inthe Air Wing!!!! Cool shots...

Very well done...

HB

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Thanks to all for the support. Def much respect to Robert for helping with the videos. Much credit also needs to be given to Mr. Ken Harrington (a.k.a. Kent Diggity, KenTM). He is the one usually in the background, getting me the interviews, setting up shots or holding the camera. So it is definitely a team effort, since the quality of the videos is a reflection of the team around me.....

We will continue bringing you what no one else brings you, which it makes DR1 what it is....

Enjoy,

Mr. Lu

tcast305

Jul 17, 2009
Nice video, I was one of the rc heli pilots (black and red canopy) in the event. Too bad the event ended that way. The event in Santiago was nice, and the one in Santo Domingo was going to be very good until mother nature.

But either way I had a good time, with my friends. They are talking about redoing the show soon in a couple of weeks. If so, I'll be there as I'm always there.

Take care.

Thanks.

tcast305

Jul 17, 2009
FYI, the show has been rescheduled for October 4, 2009 (Sunday). I'll be out there again.

Thanks.