• Thread starter De Leenheer Corinne
  • Start date

please help me with flight prices

D

De Leenheer Corinne

Hi,,
I would need the price of the cheapest flight from POP to brussels for end july.
Since I'm not in Dr for the moment, it is quite difficult ot get the info.
Thanks in advance to those kind souls who will answer me.

Corinne

J

John FRANKLIN

Best way is to Miami using eg. American Airlines, then citybird to Brussels. These tickets can be purchased in Brussels. In feb the return tickets costs +/- 14.000 BEF Santo-Domingo/Miami then 12.000 BEF Miami/Brussels (these are both way costs). Jul is high season soo expect to pay more. Costs of tickets in the DR are +/- 15.000 DOM/Pesos return (using Air France or Iberia). It is not possible to buy charter flights from the DR to Belgium so forget Sobelair or Citybird direct flights.

Hope this helps

Regards
John

R

Ray Modesto

There is no cheap fare from POP to BRU at this time. I just booked one of my clients to Paris becuase POP-BRU was way to high. One way POP-BRU is over USD$1300+. The same flights I have booked it for under USD$850 over two months ago.

I tried TWA POP-JFK connecting to Delta JFK-BRU and American all the way but it does not work.

Can you go to Paris(CDG) out of Santo Domingo? Airfrance has a special fare of $705.90 R/T all taxes included.

Ray Modesto

D

domthom

Look at
<A HREF="http://www.sunjets.be">www.sunjets.be</A>
you will find a last minute.
Let the ticket send to you.