GIRLS NIGHT OUT IN DR JUNE 2000

I

ish

Any girls going to DR in June and want to hang out with us, just leave a message and we'll answer it. We'll be going to bars, beach, shopping, etc. Good luck.

D

Daphnee Mercer

Im from canada going to DR on June 10-June 17 on my own. Im not staying at a hotel, I have rented an apartment in Costmbar to tours the town of PP and look for work. Just just let me know

J

Jan

Hi
looking to go to the D.R. again this summer would be great to have other girls to hang out with, where are you from? and when in June? Contact me thru email or my ICQ # is 62902516

A

Angela

DM,

Hi, I am very interested to know how much you are paying for the apartment? I hope you don't mind me asking but I am planning to possibly go to POP for 2 weeks to meet my boyfriend and want to stay outside the hotel. If you could tell me a little about the apartment, so that way I have something to compare it to!!

Thank you so much for your help!

Have a Great Wknd,

Angela

D

dm

the apartment is owned privately and not by a real estate ageant. It's always cheaper that way. my apartment is in Costambar, 3 bedroom A/C (oceanview), livingroom, and kitchen for US$250.00 p/month. I havnt seen it yet, but the lady has this apartment especially to rent out to people. i found it surfing different websights for hours. To my knowledge in am getting a VERY good deal. but it wont be hard for you to find something especially now that it is off season. They have 2 bedrooms in playa dorada right now for very cheap. there are several dominican real estate agents over the web