Can you criticize christianity in this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vacara

I love AZB!
May 5, 2009
On another thread somebody was praising Christians and posted this rhetorical question: "Was Martin Luther rotten because he was a christian baptist?".

To this question I replied that he was rotten not because he was a baptist but rather because he wrote the book "On the Jews and their lies", from which I took this little excerpt "The Jews are "full of the devil's feces ... which they wallow in like swine,". There's consensus among scholars that this book set the stage for Hitler's holocaust in Germany.

5 minutes after I posted this message it was deleted so I wonder; "can you criticize christian and their religion in this forum?"

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Before this too disappears, DR1 does not allow us to discuss anything to do with religion of any kind so don't take it personally. ;) If you do see anything that we miss you can report it to draw the mod's attention to it.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Your posting was removed as being off topic and inflammatory in the Travel, Trip Reports Forum.

If you want to post out dated Martin Luthur quotes about the Jewish religion you are free to do so in the Debates or General sections and see if the Mods there are any more sympathetic to your efforts. Posting about religion is on the cusp of whether or not it is an acceptable post and it usually wanders enough so as to be deleted or closed - but if you want to try, please be my guest...

but not in the Travel Forums.

Gregg
Travel Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.