condo rental in Sosua

ronks

Aug 13, 2003
Good people

I have spent some time in Sosua a few years ago and am again considering an extended stay. Last year I posted an inquiry about condo rentals and thanks to peoples' generous response, I was able to narrow the field. However, due to computer problems, I lost the links and cannot remember the name of one in which I was especially interested. It was a beautiful complex at a reasonable monthly rental rate. So, although I cannot remember the name, I would recognize it via photos that were available on their internet site. It came highly recommended. My maximum rental rate is in the area of $400-$500 per month furnished. By the way, Condos Dominicanos is already under consideration. I hope that someone, by chance, will be able to give me some guidance here. Thanks ahead for you time and consideration in responding.

Saludos

Ron

ronks

Aug 13, 2003
Campesina

you must be psychic! This is the place I reviewed previously. Thank you so much for your prompt response. I am also interested in other apart/condos of a more modest style, if they were equally secure. I am not a great pool person, so I would be willing to trade down to less elegant and simple accommodations if still tasteful, quiet, and secure. Muchisimas gracias.

Ron

ronks

Aug 13, 2003
I forgot to mention that I would like to be near the center of Sosua, within walking distance of the beach, restaurants, etc. I did not realize that Las Canas was so far out. It is not out of the question, just like to be close to everything. Thanks again.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I forgot to mention that I would like to be near the center of Sosua, within walking distance of the beach, restaurants, etc. I did not realize that Las Canas was so far out. It is not out of the question, just like to be close to everything. Thanks again.
Then Condos Dominicano is your best bet. Condos Dominicanos