Best Area in DR to Meet Educated Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

remedy4

Jul 23, 2009
Who speak at least a little English. Im the kind of guy who can approach a girl in the street, cafe, anywhere without a problem. Im just wondering what's the best area in DR to meet educated women.

P.S. I have no idea what was wrong with my first post, hopefully this one will do better :)

DominicanBilly

Mar 9, 2005
harborviewcondos.4t.com
Who speak at least a little English. Im the kind of guy who can approach a girl in the street, cafe, anywhere without a problem. Im just wondering what's the best area in DR to meet educated women.

P.S. I have no idea what was wrong with my first post, hopefully this one will do better :)

What was wrong with your first post is that wanted to find out the best area to meet and have sex with as many beautiful Dominican women as you can on your 3 week vacation.

You have no Spanish and no respectable educated Dominican woman will give you the time of day and let alone have sex with you. This post is no better as you have set your goals and they are not reasonable.

Go spend your vacation in Sosua where your goal is attainable

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002

Anyone you approach on the street will be a working girl. All the educated ones will not be interested in hooking up with a tourist unless properly introduced because she knows she'll be seen as a working girl.

remedy4

Jul 23, 2009
Thank you.

But if the girl is educated won't she speak at least a little English? And.. isnt it reasonable for a tourist not to speak Spanish? So an educated Dominicana girl will not give me a chance just because Im a tourist who doesnt speak Spanish? Seems a little unreasonable.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thank you.

So an educated Dominicana girl will not give me a chance just because Im a tourist who doesnt speak Spanish? Seems a little unreasonable.

Exactly the reason why they have working girls for you. Who in their right mind wants their daughter to meet a tourist who will use her then leave after a week? And then another tourist will ask for a nice educated girl. Does that sound reasonable to you?

remedy4

Jul 23, 2009
Who knows we may both fall in love and then options are unlimited. Dont be so cynical. Noone's talking about "using" anyone. Noone has to marry every person he or she dates. Dating is about finding the right person. And yes "that random gringo tourist who doesnt speak Spanish" may happen to be the prince charming on the white horse the esteemed educated Dominicana has been waiting for all her life.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Who knows we may both fall in love and then options are unlimited. Dont be so cynical. Noone's talking about "using" anyone. Noone has to marry every person he or she dates. Dating is about finding the right person. And yes "that random gringo tourist" may be the right person for the esteemed educated Dominicana.

Maybe this will help.

How would you feel if I was visiting your town for a few weeks, and wanted to meet an educated woman such as your adult daughter, sister or mother, just to "kick it" while I was in town? No ties, just dancing and lots of sex.

Would you be ok hooking me up with sis? I mean I'd really appreciate the assistance....

Didn't think so.

Reactions: badpiece33

remedy4

Jul 23, 2009
Maybe this will help.

How would you feel if I was visiting your town for a few weeks, and wanted to meet an educated woman such as your adult daughter, sister or mother, just to "kick it" while I was in town? No ties, just dancing and lots of sex.

Would you be ok hooking me up with sis? I mean I'd really appreciate the assistance....

Didn't think so.

It's HER choice. And again, feelings MAY develop between us just as they could if I was dating someone in the states.

remedy4

Jul 23, 2009
Anyway, I think Im gonna look up where the biggest universities in DR are and stay in that city. I will also find out where the college girls and higher-class girls hang out. And its a done deal! :) Thanks for your help everybody! :) Out. I dont have time to deal with cynicism and negativity.

Thank you.

But if the girl is educated won't she speak at least a little English? And.. isnt it reasonable for a tourist not to speak Spanish? So an educated Dominicana girl will not give me a chance just because Im a tourist who doesnt speak Spanish? Seems a little unreasonable.

Unreasonable???? Would your sister sleep with a vietnamese tourist even though she doesnt speak Vietnamese? I think that is also unreasonable.

Who knows we may both fall in love and then options are unlimited. Dont be so cynical. Noone's talking about "using" anyone. Noone has to marry every person he or she dates. Dating is about finding the right person. And yes "that random gringo tourist who doesnt speak Spanish" may happen to be the prince charming on the white horse the esteemed educated Dominicana has been waiting for all her life.

HAHAHA you are a funny guy.

Anyway, I think Im gonna look up where the biggest universities in DR are and stay in that city. I will also find out where the college girls and higher-class girls hang out. And its a done deal! :) Thanks for your help everybody! :) Out. I dont have time to deal with cynicism and negativity.

When you going? Can I come and document how good a player you think you are? I can document you crashing and burning then going for a UBH.

Thandie

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
It's HER choice. And again, feelings MAY develop between us just as they could if I was dating someone in the states.

Miami and New York have a lot of young and beautiful, educated Dominican women and they speak English.
See if you can easily find any of those women who would be interested enough in you, to sleep with you in the 1st week they met you.
If it is not easy back home, why would you think it would be easy in the DR?
Where do these delusional men come from?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Miami and New York have a lot of young and beautiful, educated Dominican women and they speak English.
See if you can easily find any of those women who would be interested enough in you, to sleep with you in the 1st week they met you.
If it is not easy back home, why would you think it would be easy in the DR?
Where do these delusional men come from?
They can't get wimminzes where they live, and hear how "easy" Dominicanas are.

Problem is the easy ones are NOT the classy, educated ones. The classy, educated Dominicanas from good families could care less about a foreign tourist.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Thanks badpiece33 for brining some reality to this thread.

remedy4, you need to get out more :)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.