appeal hearing in the uk

clarkeyl

Aug 8, 2008
Hi all at Dr1,

My husbands appeal hearing is on the 5th augest im so scared i will be the main witness eeeekkkk...
with God by my side i will be sucessfull and mi amor will be in England by september...

wish me luck x

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
Stay positive!! Show them how serious you are about it!! Good Luck - let us know what happens!

clarkeyl

Aug 8, 2008
ok 7 days and counting.....
i saw my lawyer yesterday to finalize all the paper work he seems to think this case is pretty easy as mi esposo was only refused on marriage subsiding and finance... ive put so much evidence together hopefully the judge dont get bored reading it all....

clarkeyl

Aug 8, 2008
hearing adjorned

the appeal hearing on 5th Augest was adjorned for 4 weeks!! all this waiting still no closer:ermm:

clarkeyl

Aug 8, 2008
Hi DR1,

So my husbands appeal hearing was 9 days ago september 4 the judge was a nice lady and the HOME OFFICE never showed up! the hearing took around 20 mins i was asked a few questions from the judge:Whats my husbands phone numbers,/how do i no what my husbands intensions are? and about my income, I didnt get an answer on the day and was told to wait for a letter in 2- 3 weeks so 1 week down 2 to go.....:squareeye

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Lots of luck clarkey. Those moronic cretins in New York turned down my Dominican wife's application so we took it to Tribunal, it took ages. She was represented by my brother but they said "yes" so we're off to the UK in a week's time. So "chin up" clarkey.

clarkeyl

Aug 8, 2008
We won!!!! :d

:D WOW got the Determination from the Judge today and the appeal went in our favor siiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! so now the HO have 8 days to appeal witch i cant see them doing.....then my Esposo waits for his call letter and visa will be issued im so excited, Pleased omg its been a long year and i dunno how i held on but im so glad i did...Thanks to all on DR1 who advised me, supported me and belived in me BooGirl, Dalilah, Matilda, Grahame there is so many more i cant think of names right now hahah but Gracias xxxx

Im going to pour the Biggest Glass of Wine Right now ill keep u all informed on the next steps Besos xxxx

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How wonderful to see you fought them and won!!! Excellent! Enjoy the wine and start planning your husband coming to England!

clarkeyl

Aug 8, 2008
:ermm: just an update:

still waiting for the determination to reach New York ive been told by the UK boarder agency today that i should call at the end of the week and they will tell me when New York should expect to receive the paper work.....

With the grace of God my hubby will be here in the next 3-4 weeks :cheeky: soooo exciting!!!!

Clarkeyl

clarkeyl

Aug 8, 2008
woooooooooo

:bunny::bunny::bunny:
hey forum my hubby got the call today new york are requesting his passport wow things are looking up!!!it should take 10 days from submitting his passport to him getting it back with visa!!!

BooGirl

Oct 25, 2008
Mi amor I told you believe in God and it will happen. All the best for you and your hubby! Congrads and take care. Besos
Peace