Can any experts/gurus tell me if this is a good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firsttimer2dr

Jul 23, 2009
Hi,

First timers to DR. Glad to see the forums. Wealth of information here. Will help us tremendously.

Quick question:
We're planning to come to Puerto Plata mid-December. The best flights I can get from the NYC to POP are around $425 RT per passenger. I can combine AA (NYC to POP) and Continental (POP to NYC) to get the best timings with the above price.
Is this a good deal? Or is it worth it to wait for a couple (or more) months for a better deal?

Thanks.

tink23

Jul 15, 2008
firsttimer2dr,

Is that $425 including taxes? If it's including taxes I think you should JUMP ON IT! If not, you may be able to find something better.
I would check out Jet Blue. They have some pretty good deals. I just booked a flight from Buffalo to Puerto Plata in August, return at the end of December and with taxes it came to $445 usd. They were $149 each way plus taxes.

good luck

Hi,

First timers to DR. Glad to see the forums. Wealth of information here. Will help us tremendously.

Quick question:
We're planning to come to Puerto Plata mid-December. The best flights I can get from the NYC to POP are around $425 RT per passenger. I can combine AA (NYC to POP) and Continental (POP to NYC) to get the best timings with the above price.
Is this a good deal? Or is it worth it to wait for a couple (or more) months for a better deal?

Thanks.

Lock that in now because it will only go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.