how take bus from Santiago to Santo domingo

ericzhang

Jul 24, 2009
one question needed help! we leave in Hodelpa Garden Court hotel and near Santiago. We want pay one day for Domingo tour,such as Zona Colonial,Plaza De La musuem area,Botanical Gardens Parks. SO how to take bus from Santiago to Dimingo? how about transportation cost? where and how often some bus from Santiago to Domingo? Maybe two days also possible and also for some beach visiting.

thanks

Eric

Take a taxi to Metro or Caribe tours in Santiago,both are on the same block at Jardines. The busses leave pretty much every hour to the capital(Santo Domingo) and the fare should be in the range of 250 pesos more or less, sorry I drive and dont take bus much,so im not sure of excact prices. Once4 in Santo Domingo take a taxi to the colonial zone and enjoy. The ride from Santiago to Capital is approx 2 hours on the bus.

ericzhang

Jul 24, 2009
Take a taxi to Metro or Caribe tours in Santiago,both are on the same block at Jardines. The busses leave pretty much every hour to the capital(Santo Domingo) and the fare should be in the range of 250 pesos more or less, sorry I drive and dont take bus much,so im not sure of excact prices. Once4 in Santo Domingo take a taxi to the colonial zone and enjoy. The ride from Santiago to Capital is approx 2 hours on the bus.

many thanks!
one question,normal when easliy bus from Santiago to Dimingo,as your're known should be every hous one bus? And also last back bus from Diminago to Santiago,what normal time? Beacuse of my first time and i didn't known any information ,i really like to enjoy local Dominican things and that;s i want speed one day to visit. so would take taxi form my hotel to Santiago ,then form Santiago to Dimingo,finally Domingo-->Santiago-->Hodelpa hotel.