Costambar Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Geeez first my satellite boxes went out (after a new 'fix') and now my Costambar cable is out, guess they are having the same problem as I am with my satellite. Is everybody elses Costambar cable out too, except for the spanish channels and Disc. channel? No CNN, ABC, CBS, TNT, etc.?

ffritz

Feb 7, 2008
www.gymbar.blogspot.com
The problem with Costambar cable is not the same as the universal satellite problem, their programs are legal, it's that the boss allegedly doesn't pay his bills so channels are cut.
Unfortunately there is no alternative for tv in Costambar apart from Sky Dominicana since Puerto Plata Cable will not come into town because we have our own company :-/
Lets hope they crack the N3 satellite coding for FTA real soon!!

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
Cofresi?? Same disease!

We are Costambar Cable TV customers; no American channels for 6 - 8 - 10 days! How long does it take for the owner [whoever he is?] to pay his o/s bills? How much will Gringo customers be refunded as a result of the missing channels for ? weeks?

ffritz

Feb 7, 2008
www.gymbar.blogspot.com
refund?

Thanks gringosabroso! It's healthy to start the day with a hearty belly-laugh.

Seriously though - the cable company is missing a good business opportunity. At the moment with the satellites down he should be providing full service & adding channels for not only english speakers but also german, french, italian & russian speakers. If he did that, with the Costambar "jungle telegraph", he'd have no shortage of customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.