Seeking rental for 10 people in October

DrewTX

Jul 28, 2009
Houston, TX
I'm meeting with a group of friends and family in mid October 2009 in the Santo Domingo / Boca Chica / Juan Dolio area.

Ideally we'd like to rent a beach house. I found this place (owned by the folks who own the Dona Elvira hotel in Santo Domingo) - but it is waaaay the other side of the island :-(

Does anybody know of anything similar in the Boca Chica / Juan Dolio area please?

Many thanks.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
There used to be a lovely house on the beach in Juan Dolio which was rented out by a russian guy. I'll try and find out details. There are some in Guyacanes too - but again I have no details. On the whole though, another option might be apartments - some have 3 bedrooms , so you could have 2, and there are apart hotels where you could get a few one beds or studios next to each other. There are also several villas for rent in Metro Country Club - it is in Juan Dolio but the othr side of the highway so not on the beach - but only a 5 minute drive. Let me know if you me to find out more or check out the Metro Country Club website

matilda