SEPTEMBER 5th: Playa Ensenada & Cayo Para?so!

Cibaeno

Feb 7, 2009
For everybody who is in and around Santiago on saturday 5th of september: we will make a trip to Playa Ensenada & Cayo Para?so! We will leave Santiago at 6:30 A.M. in a comfortable bus and head toward Playa Ensenada where we will enjoy the beach and have a great lunch with fresh fish. In the early afternoon we will jump into the boats and visit the beautiful little island "Cayo Para?so" where we will hang out on the beach and offer an "OPEN BAR"!

Check some pics here:

YouTube - Excursi?n a la Playa Ensenada & Cayo Para?so by Sunny Bookings

The trip will be 1.400 RD$ including comfortable transportation, lunch at the beach, trip to Cayo Para?so in boats, softdrinks and alcoholic drinks!

More info:

www.facebook.com/sunny.bookings

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
While I applaud your initiative, I think you need to run this by the administration of this site before advertizing such a venture. I know that area fairly well, and that is Cayo Arena, NOT Paradise!!!!...

HB

Cibaeno

Feb 7, 2009
Hey HB,

thanks for the warning advice, but actually if the administration would have problems with that little announcement, then they would have to give me back a nice amount of $$$ ;) I do know that advertising on DR1 has it's price and I do pay it.

I also know that little island as "Cayo Arena" but as both names are used almost 50/50, I prefer to use the "Para?so" version for marketing reasons ;)

In fact I consider this post more a "favour" than real advertising, because this will be a tour with "dominican" prices and dominican participants (I guess around 95%). So it is only a decent offer to anybody that might be around at this time and interested in NOT paying the double for less getting a tourist tour.

Take care...

Ahhh and what about the Augusto Reyes? Let me know when you get some!

korejdk

Bronze
Dec 29, 2006
Hillbilly, could you please suggest the driving directions from Sosua to this place ? Thank you.

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hummm...if you know how to drive around here...let's see.
From Sosua-> POP-> towards Santiago by the Tunnel road.
Afteryou cross the big bridge at Imbert, and approach the Amistad Sugar mill, watch for a road on your right. That will take you to Guananico and Mamey de los Hidalgos and then down the hill to La Isabela, go straight to Estero Hondo where you have to turn right. There is a sign or you can ask for "La Ensenada???" and people will point.

At La Ensenada you can keep going to the village of Punta Rucia...

HB