Great Vacation at the Field of Dreams

funliving

Jul 29, 2009
Just returned from a great long weekend at the Field of Dreams Inn in POP. Great rooms, with really nice furniture. It looks like the place has recently been remodeled.

Really nice people all around. Just wanted to share my good experience. I will be coming back

Just returned from a great long weekend at the Field of Dreams Inn in POP. Great rooms, with really nice furniture. It looks like the place has recently been remodeled.

Really nice people all around. Just wanted to share my good experience. I will be coming back

Not a bad place if your driving,but it just seems out of the way, outside of Puerto Plata and a 15-20 minute drive to Sosua. For a quiet 2-3 days thought not a bad place.

ilikecoconuts

Aug 4, 2009
enjoyable

I was just there last weekend after a year hiatus and was pleasantly surprise. No more orange pool and the hostesses where quite pretty. I even ran across the street to shank it up a bit. Not sure what is worse, my Spanish or my golf game.

The hidden hot tub and the breakfast where also very nice.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
This sounds like a nice place. Is it a family place or more for singles, if you know what I mean?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It's a singles place, 100%. NOT for the family. I belive it's owned by the same people that own Cristals strip club in Puerto Plata.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
It's a singles place, 100%. NOT for the family. I belive it's owned by the same people that own Cristals strip club in Puerto Plata.
I'm pretty sure Billy foreclosed on it and is now back in charge.

A friend stayed there a couple of weeks ago and said it is definitely a single guys' place, but very nice!

shue07

Jan 23, 2010
Would you suggest FOD or Blackbeard?? Both are near POP airport but was looking for a any help between the two of them.

Thanks

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Would you suggest FOD or Blackbeard?? Both are near POP airport but was looking for a any help between the two of them.

Thanks

Keep any recommendations general in nature or they're gone...

NEITHER are near POP airport; FOD is 20 minutes away and BB is 35 minutes away (mas o menos).

Gregg

DominicanBilly

Mar 9, 2005
harborviewcondos.4t.com
Actually Alberto owns it and Billy runs it.

From the horses mouth.
I have nothing to do with the Field of Dreams now. Alberto bought out my shares and all the other investors when he foreclosed on Cristals. Alberto has an American manager, Randall, who is doing a great job seeing that all the guests services are taken care of.
I now manage 8 condo units (renting them out for their owners), the condos over look Puerto Plata from the mountain side at the end of Ave Colon.
Billy

Reactions: Moca

blackrainbow

Dec 26, 2009
From the horses mouth.
I have nothing to do with the Field of Dreams now. Alberto bought out my shares and all the other investors when he foreclosed on Cristals. Alberto has an American manager, Randall, who is doing a great job seeing that all the guests services are taken care of.
I now manage 8 condo units (renting them out for their owners), the condos over look Puerto Plata from the mountain side at the end of Ave Colon.
Billy

So?

It would be better to own 8 condo units. ;)

p.s are you advertising again?