Alone in Santo Domingo for a while. Needs some company

reminis

Jun 22, 2009
Digamelo!

haha, I am here visiting the country, I been here exactly two weeks. 1week in Bavaro, 1 week in Santiago now I am in Sto for however many days I want.

I am 20 years old male and I am dominican, Speak about 95% spanish pretty fluently. Most can't tell I am not from country at first glance haha.

I was wondering if anyone around my age group can tell me where the 'hangout' spots are. My family I got here are 40+ in age so most arent interested In things I am.

I want to Dance, Party, Play Dominoes and drink couple beers haha. I am actually talking to some people see if I can find some work in the area and stay here for 6months to a year.

I have a Cellphone here if anyone wants hookup somewhere let me know. email=reminiser16@hotmail.com

(ps. It took me FOREVER to login to this damn thing since the keyboard here arent the same as in the states haha couldnt find the damn @)

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Most of the people here are of the older crowd and many don't even speak Spanish. Your best bet is to ask your cousins or family who live here and I'm sure they'll direct you in the right direction. Just be a little wary when you're out lat at night and make sure you're always with someone and certainly don't wear any jewelry.