"Villa Ana Maria" area of El Batey, Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

curious_george_2009

Aug 6, 2009
A couple of us are looking into renting a condo unit for a trip in the fall. We found the info on the internet under the website Sosua, Dominican Republic Vacation Condo Rental. The condo unit is located in the "Villa Ana Maria" area of El Batey, Sosua. The condo unit doesn't have a name itself - on the website, it is listed as "Vacation Rental Property #1". The company who owns the property is called "Sosua Vacation Rental Company" and the owner's name is Henry Vera. The condos look really nice and it says they are new.

Anyone familiar with this company, the particular condo units or the Villa Ana Maria area"? Apparently a lot of expats live in that area. Are there any expats on this site that can provide any info? What's the area like? How far is it from the Casa Marina Hotel (we've stayed there before)?

Hope to hear from someone soon....

RenatoSosua

Bronze
Nov 8, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
A couple of us are looking into renting a condo unit for a trip in the fall. We found the info on the internet under the website Sosua, Dominican Republic Vacation Condo Rental. The condo unit is located in the "Villa Ana Maria" area of El Batey, Sosua. The condo unit doesn't have a name itself - on the website, it is listed as "Vacation Rental Property #1". The company who owns the property is called "Sosua Vacation Rental Company" and the owner's name is Henry Vera. The condos look really nice and it says they are new.

Anyone familiar with this company, the particular condo units or the Villa Ana Maria area"? Apparently a lot of expats live in that area. Are there any expats on this site that can provide any info? What's the area like? How far is it from the Casa Marina Hotel (we've stayed there before)?

Hope to hear from someone soon....

It's close to everything... Pedro Clisante in front of Four Roses bar and Hotel Europa begins Villa Maria...

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
It's about 5 minutes walk from casa Marina. I don't know the complex but I will be in that area later so I'll keep my eyes open and see if I can get you any info. The location is quite central, you can walk to everything from there!

curious_george_2009

Aug 6, 2009
It's about 5 minutes walk from casa Marina. I don't know the complex but I will be in that area later so I'll keep my eyes open and see if I can get you any info. The location is quite central, you can walk to everything from there!

That would be fantastic - thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.