zip-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

gert51

Dec 27, 2004
has anyone visited this place Yasika adventures think its 30mins drive from puerto plata, want to do the zip-line when we visit next march if its any good
thanks gert

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
gert,
i haven't been there but plan to go.

a client of mine took his family there (him in his 60's, kids in their teens) and had a fantastic time. i asked him how it was & he said it seemed to be run professionally & with an eye on safety.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
We've been 3-4 times. Friends ask to go so we usually go with them. Place is very professional and safety oriented. The staff is great with kids. We highly recomend it.

drroyal2000

Aug 22, 2004
anybody with pics and a location ?

I would love to go with my wife it would be awsome. Any info please.

kmorris

Feb 20, 2006
I looked at the video on Yasika Adventures website and it sure looks like there is alot of slack in the line. I ziplined in St. Lucia in May and they had two ziplines (one as a backup for redundancy) and the lines were ALOT tighter compared to what I saw in the video. Regardless, it should be a good time. I do not like heights but ziplining was awesome!

Kelsey

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
Don't like the idea...........

........that they get "tourist" prices...............for everyone......

Most places offer discounts for "Dominicans" and residents with "cedulas".....

........makes the price out of reach for most Dominicans..........

This is the response we received when we asked if there was a special price for locals:

Hi,

The price is the same for everyone. The price if you come to our site is US84.00 per person, there is a discount if US9.00 per person for booking with us and paying in US cash so with the discount the final price is US75.00 per person.

Thanks and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions

Thanks,
Sharon Milz

Yasika Adventures
Phone:1-809-650-2323
Phone:1-809-650-2424
Welcome to Yasika Adventures Zip Line

Status
Not open for further replies.