Apartment needed near/in Paraiso - please help!

voleibolchica

Mar 31, 2009
Hi there,

My fiance and I are looking for an apartment in or near (walking distance) of Paraiso. We're looking to move immediately and have a budget of up to $1000/month. We're needing some help - we're working with three realtors right now and have had no luck! Part of our problem is the language barrier, unfortunately neither my fiance or I speak Spanish very well.

Living out of a hotel is no fun - please help! :ermm:

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Hi there,

My fiance and I are looking for an apartment in or near (walking distance) of Paraiso. We're looking to move immediately and have a budget of up to $1000/month. We're needing some help - we're working with three realtors right now and have had no luck! Part of our problem is the language barrier, unfortunately neither my fiance or I speak Spanish very well.

Living out of a hotel is no fun - please help! :ermm:

Dominican Republic Rentals

alexpolanco007

Feb 2, 2009
Where is Paraiso located? I have a place in Santiago that's available in an urbanization called "El Paraiso", not sure we are talking about the same location. Let me know.

voleibolchica

Mar 31, 2009
Thanks for the help, guys! Paraiso is actually in Santo Domingo - I should have said Ensache Paraiso (is the correct?). In any case, we found an apartment, yay! :D