What do you think about our MISS RD UNIVERSE...

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
I think she's gorgeous, and is already one of the favorites to win the crown of Miss Universe...

wenno04.jpg

Adatriple.jpg

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
No doubt she is a mulata. However, I lament that she isn't a color more representative of the people here in the DR.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
No doubt she is a mulata. However, I lament that she isn't a color more representative of the people here in the DR.

That would depend on the part of the DR, and what difference does her colour make, she's Dominican, very nice looking, very nice colour also.

SteveS

Apr 15, 2008
Attractive, but too white as usual.

If you saw the show where she was crowned, there were women just as attractive if not more so, and more true Dominican colour too.

But hey, I think we all know what is most acceptable in Dominican High Society......

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
She looks pretty Dominican to me. Or at least the ones I see running around in my neck of the woods.

Let's drop the color BS. Threads with that angle go south fast!

Man those legs are loooooong!!!

Reactions: Bronxboy

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Way too much makup / photoshop in all those pics, cant really tell what she looks like.

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
She looks pretty Dominican to me. Or at least the ones I see running around in my neck of the woods.

je je

She has the longest legs in the competition, if she doesn't win she'll have modeling contracts raining on her

Mr. Smooth

Jan 23, 2008
Regardless of color, she looks like a semi finalist at the very least to me. And yes, the legs could lock me down anytime!!

Vacara

I love AZB!
May 5, 2009

Proud to announce she's my daughter's cousin.