EFL teacher arriving in DR soon

eibbed

Jul 31, 2009
I'm a mature, experienced and degreed native English speaker available for long-term assignment for individual lessons and/or classroom instruction beginning October 2009 for an indefinite time period. Experienced in teaching children as well as adult learning methods.

Please respond if you (or, any of your contacts) need a native English speaker who is conscientious, very proficient and professional.

Rates and frequency of payment for lessons can be discussed and mutually agreed upon. Guaranteed improvement in vocabularly, pronunciation and grammar. Excellent references.

Please PM for information. Thank you ... looking forward to hearing from you.

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Most schools here are starting classes this coming Monday or Tuesday.

It seems in your post you are leaning more towards teaching private classes however -If you are wanting to work at a school, I know of a few schools still looking, but they would most likely be wanting someone starting next week.

PM me if you are interested on details about schools still looking for teachers on the North Coast.

Do you have a preferred Grade level or subject you usually teach?

eibbed

Jul 31, 2009
Alicious, I believe I'm having difficulty responding via PM. Could we correspond via direct email address, please? Thanks!