Rental Car from Dec 12-Dec 26

alaska1986

Hello all
Hate to sound cheap but I wanted to see if anyone knew where to get a good price on a full size 4 door car rental (looking at 4 dr Nissan Sentra B16 2.0 size) for 2 weeks (Dec 12-26). I can pickup/dropoff in either Santiago or Puerto Plata, right now I'm looking at 533.37 (includes sales tax) total with National..does anyone know of a better deal?

Thanks in advance

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Hello all
Hate to sound cheap but I wanted to see if anyone knew where to get a good price on a full size 4 door car rental (looking at 4 dr Nissan Sentra B16 2.0 size) for 2 weeks (Dec 12-26). I can pickup/dropoff in either Santiago or Puerto Plata, right now I'm looking at 533.37 (includes sales tax) total with National..does anyone know of a better deal?

Thanks in advance

That is a good deal.

I went to NationalCar.com and put in your info. I received a quote of $673.29 including taxes, airport fee, and third party liability. This quote assumes Credit Card CDW will be used.

Hello all

Thanks in advance

lock it in soon because the price will only go up during that time of year

alaska1986

rental car

bigbird-
you must not be putting in the dates Dec 12- 26 pickup at the Santiago City location not the AIRPORT (much more expensive I'm sure)..thats how I got the Full Size Nissan Sentra B16 2.0 for 533.37 (I checked today and now it shows 555.41).

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
bigbird-
you must not be putting in the dates Dec 12- 26 pickup at the Santiago City location not the AIRPORT (much more expensive I'm sure)..thats how I got the Full Size Nissan Sentra B16 2.0 for 533.37 (I checked today and now it shows 555.41).
You are correct, I did airport pickup. Don't forget to add in $5 a day for third party liability and double check with your CC to make sure they provide free CDW coverage in the DR.

GeeDee

Oct 27, 2007
Recently rented with Dollar @ SDQ airport. Total price was $255 for 7 days for a 4 door Hundai Elantra. This was without any insurance as was covered by american express and also a 10% discount using american express card.