Commercial Property In Las Galeras

Cdncpl

Oct 31, 2007
Hi ...

Anyone in Las Galeras area, who is aware of a commercial property for rent at a decent rate?? Ideally we would like something close to the 4 corners, but location is somewhat flexible as long as it is on the main road. I was there 6 months ago, and there seemed to be lots available, so I am wondering if it is still the same deal. Probably best to look in person when we arrive in October, but thought it couldnt hurt to ask if anyone has any leads in the meantime....
Thanks in advance for any help!
K&T

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I was in Las Galeras recently. I love it there. It is so laid back. I also noticed several commercial properties available. My advice would be to go there and look in person as you suggest yourself. I dont know how much business you will get there though. There is for instance no ATM machine in Las Galeras. To get to an ATM you have to go back to Pueblo Samana on the same road that you came there.

doradojim

Mar 16, 2006
Atm

You might be able to use the ATM at the Casa Grande (Casa Marina) as I have done this before when the ATMs were all empty in S.B. de Samana,,, witch I might add is typical on holiday long weekends