Another awesome trip!

Trig

Aug 20, 2006
We just got back from another trip to Sosua for an awesome nine days!

First I'd like to thank Rick from Rocky's for a great stay. We had a couple of hiccups (what's new...it's the DR) and Rick was on top of them right away. I couldn't ask anymore from a business owner. And as always, the food was wonderful.

On the subject of food, we got a recomendation for a restaraunt called La Costera. It's located by Club Residential. It was so unbelievable that we had to go back twice!
Also, we found a place called Big D's Chicken located on the beach. His beercan chicken was melt in your mouth good. Came with salad, potatoes and corn. Couldn't beat it if we tried. It was located right in the middle of the beach at #109B.
(going through DT's just thinking about it all)

We're already talking about the next trip, and I'm not sure if I can wait for the rest of the guy's. I may have to sneak down for a short time before them:devious:

korejdk

Bronze
Dec 29, 2006
La Costera is also my favorite restaurant, decent prices, great food and friendly service.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
La Costera is great value! We go there quite often. Glad you had a great trip and thanks for giving Sosua a great review!

Trig

Aug 20, 2006
I can honestly say that we never had a bad meal. Especially at dinner! La Romaoff, Orchide, La Costera and Rocky's. That has to be one of the special things about Sosua, so many different people coming together....you can find the best of everything (along with the worst). You will find what your looking for.