Strip clubs

dar0ck

Aug 19, 2009
If you have been to an american stip club you know what im talking about. Where are the re3al strip clubs in El Malacon?

Edited to correct spelling

Last edited by a moderator:

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Would guess

didn't know they had American style strip clubs here. They actually mean girly bars

Would guess that he is talking about the Gentleman's Club just above the Isla gas station. Only one I know of that would qualify as American style. Then there is the Doll House, and Foxy's.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
The is Doll House on the Malecon. A classier joint and a bit more expensive. "Officially" you can't take the girls out. Then there is Foxy's, also on the Malecon, and a second club a block down, whose name I forget.

There is the Girl House on Pasteur, once again a few blocks away. You can take girls out of these places for the right price, and at Girl House there is a small motel right next door.

For more options there is Casa Teresita and Casa de Modelos. Near Los Proceres there is club "X0X0." On the other side of the city there is also Sutra, however I am not sure it is still open.

Mr. Lu

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Mr. Lu, being so knowledgable about the subject - how about a video to show the other members the places you speak of. I'm sure it would get lots views.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
The is Doll House on the Malecon. A classier joint and a bit more expensive. "Officially" you can't take the girls out. Then there is Foxy's, also on the Malecon, and a second club a block down, whose name I forget.

There is the Girl House on Pasteur, once again a few blocks away. You can take girls out of these places for the right price, and at Girl House there is a small motel right next door.

For more options there is Casa Teresita and Casa de Modelos. Near Los Proceres there is club "X0X0." On the other side of the city there is also Sutra, however I am not sure it is still open.

Mr. Lu

Now thats a Mr.Lu onsite investigation video i wouldnt mind seeing:cheeky:

dar0ck

Aug 19, 2009

For more options there is Casa Teresita and Casa de Modelos. Near Los Proceres there is club "X0X0." On th other side of the city there is also Sutra, however I am not sure it is still open.

Mr. Lu

I got a card for Foxy's, but there are places near here that were mentioned. We have been to a few. We just want a show where girls use a pole.

May 5, 2007
On one of my first visits to Santo Domingo, probably 1987 or so, bunch of us spent an unscheduled stop at a quaint little place on the ocean just west of the city, La Petite Chateau I believe.

Had a Hawaiian or Tahitian theme, girls would put on a floor show and after the show circulate through the crowd for whatever you desired

Any news on this place, been a long time for me and someone once told me a hurricane pretty much washed the place away in late 90's early 2000

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
It's been bugging me for a while, but does anyone know the name of that club that is a block from Foxy's. I can't seem to remember it.

Mr. Lu