Updated Photo EBook

PGerace

Feb 16, 2002
Saludos!
a-ImagesoftheDRCoverPage.jpg

ljust updated my Photo EBook titled IMAGES OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC: MY IMAGES & IMPRESSIONS. It now includes photos and info about my horseback tour to the Cascadas de Limon and my whale watching excursion in the Samana Bay.

CascadaLimonPerez.jpg

SamanaWhaleBreech.jpg

For those of you who missed it, 2 years ago I published my own Photo EBook on my website www.geraceimages.com. Since then I have been updating it with more photos and info.
It now features 57 pages and over 140 images taken during my 20 years of traveling in the Dominican Republic. I also include stories behind many of the images and what led me to take them.
Topics include The People, Social Impressions, Favorites (Beaches, Towns, Foods, Music, etc.), Dominican"ismos", Good and Bad Memories, Tourism-with my favorite hotels that I have stayed at, Photo Tips, and more.
Areas covered include Boca Chica, The Cibao, The Southwest with Bahia de Las Aguilas & Lago Enriquillo, and Carnavals from all over the country, and more.
You can see many of my images here on DR1 in the Media Gallery section. My work has also appeared in Islands Magazine, Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, and the Dominican Republic Vacation Planner.

GirlBahiadelasAguilas.jpg

PatriaBailadoras.jpg
Thanks DR1 for your continued support and kind words.
Paul Gerace
PGerace@aol.com