Absent or DR based Barahona Land Owners

Feb 15, 2005
Please send me a email or message. We formulating a list of absent, U.S. based or similar land owners in the Barahona area. I'll explain more one to one.

Thanks

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
i KNOW OF a company in NYC that has some land titles from nearly 80 years ago.

HB

Tonydomrep

Feb 22, 2009
If you know them, please advice them to update there 80 year old titles according the new laws concerning titles and deslindes, april 2009.

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
If you know them, please advice them to update there 80 year old titles according the new laws concerning titles and deslindes, april 2009.

Hi tony, I have some land in Bahoruco also, where is your property? and what laws are we talking about? I have a clean title and my land is "deslindada"

Tonydomrep

Feb 22, 2009
Bahoruco as well.
There is a new property law since april 2009. When a property has an old deslinde, you need to update it, and you will receive a new title, smaller, and blue one. Because your property has deslinde, its just an update, with the gps -points.

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
Bahoruco as well.
There is a new property law since april 2009. When a property has an old deslinde, you need to update it, and you will receive a new title, smaller, and blue one. Because your property has deslinde, its just an update, with the gps -points.

Oh ok, I just got my title last year, the land was an inheritance from my grandmother and I bought everyone out and got my new title, so I should be fine, I have the new blue page title.

Where in Bahoruco is your land...

Tonydomrep

Feb 22, 2009
great! i have 3 lots in the small gated community, from German. In front of the ocean. NExt to the unfinished house. And you?

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
I am right in town, on the side of the beach, last house after you pass Luz restaurant, lots of coconut trees, it's a little bahoruco-style blue house with shiny yellow doors, it used to be my grandmother's house and it was abandoned for years, now I'm in the process of restoring it.