Do they sell Coors Light in Puerto Plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

truzella

Aug 22, 2009
Hubby is a die hard Coors light fan and he is concerned they may not have his beloved Coors Light.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
No Coor's Light in Puerto Plata!

I see we have four responses, yet nobody answers the OP's question!

Naptime

Jul 23, 2008
www.vitos.com
i dont recall seeing it in Puerto Plata, caberete, cofresi, or sosua.

i dont think its going to be down there.

coors isnt exactly a beer that the rest of the world wants to import :p

one presidente light is all it will take to convert him...

hell, even i had 2 or 3 (or 20) presidente's on my last trip.. and i HATE BEER with a passion..

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
In order to try to answer the OP's question NO, I've never seen Coors being offered for sale in and around Puerto Plata. I don't hang out at the notorious Gringo spots, so I don't know if one of the place would have it, just as many small German spots would have some German beer brands. But I haven't even seen only an empty Coors bottle laying around.

But as others suggested, there are plenty of worth while to discover alternatives in the country.

... J-D.

B

BettyDiamond

oooo dearie me ! this must be joke thread,I mean you go on holiday to sample local culture, even if it is only the beer lol

i am also a Coors Light fan, but I don't think I ever saw it down there. But when in the DR, do as the DR's do !! I truly LOVE Presidente, but it definitely is "heavier" than Coors LIght. But if I can adjust happily, your hubby should be able to. Its half the fun of being in the Dom Rep !! I did find some Presidente in Delaware a few months ago, but it does not taste the same in the States.

Tell hubby to frickin relax and try Presidente........he will like it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.