Office Furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.

SosuaJoe

Feb 24, 2005
Anyone know where I can get some cheap office furniture? Are there any liquidators that get rid of furniture etc from defunct businesses? Estate auctions?

PM with any info, pls.

Thanks in advance for any help!

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Gonzalez (POP "department"-store at the corner of the main park and Beller) had some steel and glass top desks for around RD$ 5000 (corner units) which looked kind'a nice and won't make carcoma happy campers. They also have swivel seats etc... but I find the ones PriceMart offers to appear to be a better deal.

... J-D.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Gonzalez have a good selection and will deliver. Price Smart don't deliver so you will need to be able to collect.

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
it can be rough competing with dominicans on bargains/used stuff. i've done it successfully, but its been hard.

May 8, 2009
Gonzalez (POP "department"-store at the corner of the main park and Beller) had some steel and glass top desks for around RD$ 5000 (corner units) which looked kind'a nice and won't make carcoma happy campers. They also have swivel seats etc... but I find the ones PriceMart offers to appear to be a better deal.

... J-D.

5000 pesos huh? I wonder if it is the same type that I was looking at yesterday here in Cabrera. They are asking 13,000 for what sounds to be the same as you described. I'm trying to hold out for IKEA to see what that's all about.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
5000 pesos huh? I wonder if it is the same type that I was looking at yesterday here in Cabrera. They are asking 13,000 for what sounds to be the same as you described. I'm trying to hold out for IKEA to see what that's all about.

This type of "stuff":

41ruE69vNAL._AA400_.jpg

... kind'a, sort'a... sells at Target (USA) for $129.99

... J-D.

May 8, 2009
looks slightly different

Ok,

What they are selling here in Cabrera looks very similar, but I can see there are a few differences in the metal supports, etc. Not a bad looking unit though-

Status
Not open for further replies.