Acupuncturist in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2009
A while ago, someone gave me the name of a lady acupuncturist in Sosua. Unfortunately, I lost my little note. All I recall is that she wasn't Dominican, and that she lives and works in Sosua. Anyone knows who she is or knows of another acupuncturist in Cabarete or Sosua?

Thanks

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
It may be Gabriela Christ, her number is 809 7105649. If it's not her there is an acupunturist in Las Canas, I think he is called Oliver!
Hope this helps

Reactions: Lucille

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I think she may be an acupressurist rather than doing punctures ....perhaps she does both

Jan 17, 2009
Um, then I must be confused with the name, because I saw the business card of this lady and I'm pretty sure it said Accupuncture. Anyone knows where she's from? I know she wasn't from an English-speaking country cause that was my first question to the person showing me her card, if she spoke English. I was told that she did.

May 24, 2009
www.swellsurfcamp.com
I am pretty sure that she is Swiss; I have her number too and it's the same as the number Black Dog gave before. Perhaps she used to do acupuncture but I know that with Klaus, they perform acupressure - it is very effective Silvia. Yes, she speak English and is very charming.

xGabriela

Aug 15, 2010
www.christ-radloff.com
Thank you so much

Today after long long time I went to dr1. As writing and speaking english for me makes a big difference, I feel ashamed to write so badly. But if you call me charming.............I have to say thank you so much.
To answer you questions, yes I am Swiss. And yes we do acupuncture, but sometimes persons are afraid and sometimes other things are more needed to do than needeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.