Termoencogible (Shrink wrap)

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
I need to find a company that does shrink wrap in Santo Domingo. The type used to protect products like boxes or bottles.

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
The one is Haina

I need to find a company that does shrink wrap in Santo Domingo. The type used to protect products like boxes or bottles.

......., i believe, is very close to the Malecon area of Santo Domingo, near the cabana's..............

............If these are "small projects" you might want to check with the guys at the airport that have a shrink wrap luggage........they may do it or know of someone else that will and they will probably be alot more reasonable in price..............

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
That airport stuff isnot shrinkwrap...There are at least two good suppliers of shrink wrap in Santo Domingo.

Gall is one of them...Ask Robert@DR1.com about his phone number..

The other is Pedro Rodriguez, if I find it before you get information back from Robert I'll post it.

Both of these persons sell the shrink wrap machines for small to medium and even high volume use...this is very common in the cigar business.

HB

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Thanks all... I contacted Seplavar and Agro Packing, they are both supposed to come pick up a sample to show me the results. Also found a individual who owns the machine himself and could do it. Waiting for more prices. Will contact Robert. I need this wrap as people are TEARING my product instore to see what's inside. I also looked at buying the machine but too pricy for now.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
You don't need a machine!

Just buy the shrink-wrap bags and a hair drier! Check ebay for the bags, you can get small and large quantities.

Trust me, I have done this. :)

ETA:
You will also need a sealer, you can get those for about 50 dollars.