best way to travel from Sosua to 3 different destinations, different times

eibbed

Jul 31, 2009
Hello. I'd like to know what's the best way to travel the following routes. I don't want to rent a car. Travel would need to be public transportation; however, if necessary, I would consider private taxi.

a) Sosua to Cabrera - would like to leave Sosua in morning hours, stay overnight and return to Sosua the next afternoon

b) Sosua to Punta Cana - same as above

c) Sosua to Las Terranas - leave Sosua morning time, stay a couple of days and return to Sosua

Also, any recommendations for reasonably-priced hotels in Punta Cana and Las Terranas ... for single woman, traveling alone.

I searched Caribe Tours and Metro, but was unable to find these routes.

Your advice is greatly appreciated!

Hello. I'd like to know what's the best way to travel the following routes. I don't want to rent a car. Travel would need to be public transportation; however, if necessary, I would consider private taxi.

a) Sosua to Cabrera - would like to leave Sosua in morning hours, stay overnight and return to Sosua the next afternoonWalk up to the Texaco station and cross the street and take a publico next to the sports bank toward Rio Sanjuan,once in rio san juan take a publico toward nagua and get off in Cabrera.

b) Sosua to Punta Cana - same as aboveOvernight not advisable because its going to take 8 hours each way. Take Caribe tours to Capital the take taxi to bus stop for expresso bavaro and take bus to Punta Cana.

c) Sosua to Las Terranas - leave Sosua morning time, stay a couple of days and return to SosuaSame as first trip to Cabrera except stay on publico to Nagua the switch to Gua Gua to Semana.

Also, any recommendations for reasonably-priced hotels in Punta Cana and Las Terranas ... for single woman, traveling alone.

I searched Caribe Tours and Metro, but was unable to find these routes.

Your advice is greatly appreciated!

Good luck have fun.